I dont like the song at all, but I do like the message the video is trying to say.
Gear
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Fender Deluxe Reverb
Jaguar | Stratocaster | Telecaster | Jazzmaster
Quote by the1
I want "World Of Noise"!

If you ever find it you should buy it, it's a good album
Founder of the "It's spelled Lynyrd Skynyrd fan club". PM me to join.

Proud member of the Libertarians R' Us Club
Haha, they've gone so overboard with that myspace page.

Didn't think the song was overly bad, nor the video. The world really needs to stop being run by religion.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
well the myspace page is they're only official website for the time being - haven't gotten around to seeing the music video yet, but I really like the song - Classic Everclear stuff - I'm so stoked they are back! although I'll miss Greg & Craig - Check out they're new bands (The Oohlas and Tri-Polar)
Visit KPGR - Pleasant Grove High School's Radio Station!

Jordan "Creampuff" Makin
I used to LOVE everclear a few years ago. It is kind of sad that myspace is their official website. I always think it's kind of sad when you're seeing a band live and their parting words are "add us to your myspace." Oh well, glad to see they're back.
Founder of the "It's spelled Lynyrd Skynyrd fan club". PM me to join.

Proud member of the Libertarians R' Us Club
Quote by Creampufordumys
well the myspace page is they're only official website for the time being

The haterjesus one or whatever it was?
Thing is, if you click on the links of their top 6 friends or however many they have, they're all made by the band as well and used to promote the song, so God knows how many they actually have.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic