Well I have a hard case for it but the place I get lessons at is pretty cramped. So would you reccomend using a gig bag with a Les Paul. If so do you know of any good gig bags?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Well I have a hard case for it but the place I get lessons at is pretty cramped. So would you reccomend using a gig bag with a Les Paul. If so do you know of any good gig bags?

I have a gig bag off of MusiciansFriend (they made it) and my Les Paul fits in it perfectly.

I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit:

I beleive this to be it:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Friend-Elite-Series-Acoustic-Guitar-Gig-Bag?sku=545161

Edit #2:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Friend-Elite-Series-Electric-Guitar-Gig-Bag?sku=545160

This is it. My bad!
Last edited by Refixer at Jun 22, 2006,
i got one from gc and its fine

kaces made it or something, hardshells aint bad either.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
I have a Kaces Hard/Soft bag. The outside is the gigbag type material with pockets and shoulder straps while the inside is the hard foam that you would find in a hard case. This will prob not solve the problem with the space but it is great for if you need carry cable but still want hardcase protection.
i have a lambourghini but i dont drive it because those damn doors make it hard to get out of.

if you have the hard shell use it, theres no point spending money on something worse than what you have. i guess its your choice though.

i dont see how being in a cramped place would be hard for a hard shell case. i used to take lessons in a 4 ft byt 8 ft room with a 300 lb man taking up half of it, and it wasnt a problem with my hard case
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Is your Les Paul Gibson or Epiphone, or other? If its a nice Gibson, I wouldnt want to put it in any case other than a hardcase because it makes me feel like the guitar is safe and protected, but thats me.
I think no matter if it is a Gibson or Epiphone you should take care of it. I take care of my Epiphone as well as I can. It may not be a Gibson, but I love it and will have it forever because it was my first real guitar.
Quote by jmac72187
I think no matter if it is a Gibson or Epiphone you should take care of it. I take care of my Epiphone as well as I can. It may not be a Gibson, but I love it and will have it forever because it was my first real guitar.

No, I understand that, and believe me, I take care of my Godin so much when its only really $300-400. I polish it and dont let anything happen to it, but I was talking specifically to him that if he is talking about a gibson, he shouldnt even think about puting it in a soft case.
It's an Epiphone but I still like it it's my best guitar so I usually use a hardshell case. I just thought a gig bag would be a good idea because it usually takes me a while to take my guitar out. The place I get lessons at is really no bigger than a walking closet. So something a bit more easy to carry is nice. Thanks for all the posts and thanks to Refixer for the links. I'll probably get one of those bags.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows