Can anyone reccomend some good punk surf music. I went to a Agent Orange concert and it rocked and i was wondering if anyone else had suggestions on that punk/surf genre
If you're looking for some Surf, you can't go wrong with The Bambi Molesters.
They're not like the "Surf Punk" stuff Agent Orange put out, it's more traditonal surf music.
(Intensity is a good one by them)
Also, for a band that's pretty good and kinda on the surf/punk/rockabilly side, check out Man or Astroman. (The album EEVIAC is pretty good)
Circle that A, motherfucker!
isnt there a surf punk band called Surfin Buttholes?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
There's a band called the Butthole Surfers, but they aren't punk or surf.
Try Dick Dale & His Deltones. That's true surf music, all instrumental, with intense guitar playing.
Link Wray

hes not really surf music but anyone who likes surf music would like link wray
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
The Teenage Harlots, those guys are awsome, I saw them with the Groovie Ghoulies and Teenage BottleRocket, and they stole the show
Quote by indestructible8
i thought punks and hippie surfers didnt get along?

Fixe'd.
Circle that A, motherfucker!
Quote by indestructible8
i thought punks and surfers didnt get along?

maybe sometimes, but a lot of that was just back in the past. now people i know do both or arent total assholes.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Radio Birdman have some songs with a surf sound to them, particularly "Aloha Steve And Dano".

D.I. do a surf song called "Hang 10 in East Berlin".
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.