Ok so im game for a new pedal, and i need overdrive. Something that'll get me a nice overdriven tone that doesnt feedback me to hell and wont ring the **** out of my ears if i touch another string while playing one string. Also, it has to sound good with my ****ass setup, a Squier Strat and a Marshall MG10CD.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
With a solid state amp, a distortion pedal will sound better than an overdrive, since you aren't using tubes.
Hi, I'm Peter
Whoops wrong forum. If someone wants it moved, then my bad. But i want an overdrive because i plan to upgrade to a tube amp within the next month or so.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've heard the Ibanez TS808 tube screamer is pretty good, Boss overdrive pedals are pretty good, and my dad uses a Digitech tube screamer with his vantage fender twin reverb,
I've tried the Boss SD-1 Overdrive pedal and it's great. I'd highly recommend it.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Tubescreamer is a great pedal and can get you textures from blues (SRV used one) to high gain. Jeckyl & Hyde is another good pedal which has both distortion and overdrive.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Xenn99
I've tried the Boss SD-1 Overdrive pedal and it's great. I'd highly recommend it.

Yea thats a great pedal!
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
i have the same amp as you so i know how much they blow and i use a Boss SD1, they're fantastic. Get one. You can shred with some distortion, but you can also get some nice blues tones.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9