its a 70 watt fender tube amp, and the name is super reverb i believe

its probably about 15-20 years old, maybe more, didnt ask the guy

would you guys have any idea on how much this is?
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
id giv him $250 for it
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
Conrad 40110 (12-string Acoustic)
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
WTF do you need 70 watts of tube for? That's enough to play a small stadium.

Aside from that, it's probably really expensive. If it's cheap, there's either something wrong with it or he has no idea what he has. I'd buy it and make a profit.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Quote by moody07747
70W is nothing....lol

I run my drums, keyboard, guitars, MP3 player all though a 120W amp just for home use.

Tube amps are more powerful than solid states. 40 watts of tube is almost like 150 solid state. Know before you speak.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
Quote by hoobariffer87
Tube amps are more powerful than solid states. 40 watts of tube is almost like 150 solid state. Know before you speak.

they're not more powerful, they just have a lot more usable volume, so they seem louder. Know before you speak.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
A Super Reverb is 40 Watts...I Have an original 1968 CBS Silver-Face one (which belongs to my Father) sitting right next to me, right now....You want a High-Power High-Volume amp? you go get a BRAND-NEW Behringer V-Ampire LX1200H Head (120 Watts to a Single Speaker [or Depending how you wire the speakers in your 412 Cab...] or 60 Watts Stereo [x2] depending if you wanna run a 1/2-Stack or a Full-Stack) Get some 4x12 Speaker Cabinets, ANY 4x12 Speaker Cabinets...just if you're gonna do a Full-Stack, Make-Sure one is a Slant-Cabinet & One is a Straight-Cabinet; I used to have 2 Marshall Lead-100 Mosfet Full-Stacks (Marshall Lead 100 Mosfet Head(s) over 2 Marshall 4x10 Cabs) & they always needed to be stacked like Either;

[HEAD]
[Slant-Cab]
[Straight-Cab]

or

[Head]
[Straight-Cab]
[Straight-Cab]

but

[Head]
[Straight]
[Sland]

or

[Head]
[Slant]
[Slant]

Didn't work too well; because the stack would get really top-heavy & unstable (Unless I Took the Cabinets apart, too all of the rubber-feet off of the cabinets, & then Drilled holes & Bolted them together...that was the only way I could run one head on all 4 Cabinets was to Bolt them together)
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Last edited by Mazz- at Jun 23, 2006,
^haha
What's wrong with you???

Threadstarter, look on eBay for how much those things go for, and you need to try the amp if you're thinkin' of buying it to see if you like the sound of it/want it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30