i have an rockwill elecric guitar (6 strings), but can't find information about it anywere. i like it's sound, but i don't know, WHAT IS THE BEST FOR this guitar - solo or main riffs? blues, rock'n'roll, or metal or reggae? Maybe, somebody have this stuff too and he can help me?
main riffs and solos are the style

yes, it is. but some guitars are better for solo, some - for power chords and some - for simple chords.
i have an acoustic guitar... it's really nice for chords, good for solos but very very bad for bass or power chords. but another acoutic (of my friend) has really nice bass.
I've never played one, so I can't tell you but why don't you find out for yourself.
Seriously, it can't be that hard to tell. just try a few different songs
just try a few different songs

i tried, yeah. basses by Queen and 'Come As You Are' soundes great, the last riff of "Smells like a Teen Spirit' - no (very silent sound). acoustic-like style (only chords, like cranberries) looks a little croak but loud and fun. Blues sounds very blues.. reggae? thts for acoustic, i think.
Maybe thats the cheap guitar for EVERYTHING?
Quote by TeenageWerewolf
i have an acoustic guitar... it's really nice for chords, good for solos but very very bad for bass or power chords. but another acoutic (of my friend) has really nice bass.

That's because it's an acoustic; you can't compare it with an electric guitar.
Quote by TeenageWerewolf
yes, it is. but some guitars are better for solo, some - for power chords and some - for simple chords.

Yeah, but hopefully there will always be someone to buck the trend...it's called being inventive. If we forever say "this is a tele style amp" and "this is a guitar for chords" we will never have anything new and interesting.
-Epiphone Riviera w/ Bigsby and Gibson 490r/498t combo
-Epiphone Es-333 Delonge Edition
-Fender Twin Reverb '65
Quote by TeenageWerewolf
i tried, yeah. basses by Queen and 'Come As You Are' soundes great, the last riff of "Smells like a Teen Spirit' - no (very silent sound). acoustic-like style (only chords, like cranberries) looks a little croak but loud and fun. Blues sounds very blues.. reggae? thts for acoustic, i think.
Maybe thats the cheap guitar for EVERYTHING?

That made very little sense. Are you saying reggae should be played on an acoustic?

How does something "look a little croak?" I'm confused, please clarify.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
How does something "look a little croak?" I'm confused, please clarify.

The guitar as though gurgles, gives out a short rolling echo. This is like an effect (wah-wah?), u can hear something like this on some songs by The Who or Jefferson Airplane. It sounds fun, really, but some songs needs another sound.