Hey guys, ever since I've learnt what a guitar was, I've loved the Southern Rock style I guess it is called.

songs like, That Smell, Gimme Three Steps, They Call Me the Breeze, Flirtin with Disaster, and Money for Nothing (Its not Southern Rock, but it shares the guitar style).

Can anyone name me some good bands/songs (and not by Skynyrd) with that guitar styling?
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Allman Brothers, brother!
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
lol yea, there awesome but not the sound I'm talking about... Its kinda distorted, moves around alot, makes me kinda wanna dance in my seat lol *I know I sound crazy but thats how I think of it*

Like, the Verse to Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster or Skynyrd's verses in Call me the Breeze

Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Last edited by horazonblade at Jun 23, 2006,
well If you are looking for heavier stuff there is southern Metal too with bands such as Down, Corrosion Of Conformity, Crowbar if you like those check out my southern metal band at www.myspace.com/giventotheground
travis Christman
My Guitars:
80s Charvel RR V
80s Kramer Baretta II american
1990 Jackson Dinky
80s B.C. Rich STIII
Fender MIM strat
Hamer Special
LTD F-250
80s Westone
Epi SG
My Custom "super squier"
Custom Kramer 300st
71 Yamaha acoustic
/\ Thats more Southern.. in a pantera way though lol..

Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

The Black Crowes
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.