I need help, im stuck right now and have no idea what to do with this, i reakon it sounds pretty good, its played good moderate and slow.

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------1--------------------------------------------------|
G|-------2----------------------2--5-4-2-------------5-4-2-----------------------|
D|--------2-3-------------2-3------------5-3-2-4-5----------5p4-2p0--4--5--------|
A|-0-2-3------2-3---3-2-0--------------5-------2-3-------5-----------2--3--------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Any crit or help please
RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK
You could repeat it with a guitar like 8va, and then have the bass do it, and have the drums do two crashes on beats 1 and the "and" of one. Then do that same thing again, and have the drums do an actual beat. otherwise, i dont really know

So it would go, in this order

your original thing-one guitar, then repeat with
your original thing-one guitar, the bass can come in now or in next step, then repeat with
your original thing-two guitars one on upper octave, the other down low, bass, and drums doing bang-bang thing, then repeat with
everything above, except instead of bang-bang for drums, you could have a drum beat

And I know this isnt technically a crit, but could you check out my songs, theyre in my signature
Thanks mate really, your songs are amazing, would have taken you a while to make those aye
RED BLOOD HOT SUGAR CHILI SEX PEPPERS MAGIK