One of my friends called me and said he got a new guitar called an ibanez destroyer. Ive never heard of it and not even ibanez.com had one. I saw some but none that mathed his description. Can anyone help?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Jackusaureles, You're now my favorite UGer.
It's pretty much an Ibanez make of a Gibson Explorer...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
Thats what it looked like and what he told me/
Quote by MastaBassist10
Run around the city jacking off in random places... and when you cum, jump out at people and yell "SURPRISE!" Then walk away calmly as if nothing had happened. That's what I would do, anyway.

Quote by Unofficial
Jackusaureles, You're now my favorite UGer.
they stopped making them a few years ago.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
Quote by redaxe
It's pretty much an Ibanez make of a Gibson Explorer...

thts basically it
Quote by J.MitMetallica
they stopped making them? oh.....
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=11122
.......i see

they did stop making it for a while, and a year or so ago they started making them again...but now, like the threadstarter said, they have dissapeared from the Ibanez website again, so maybe they have stopped making them again (making the ones for sale on guitarampkeyboard.com some of the last ones available).
They brought the DT200 back for a little bit. It's not like the original though. It was a more compact version, and yes, there is a bass version of it. A bass that i want very badly...
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
I picked one up last year. They are amazing guitars for $350. I'm glad I got one before they stopped making them. After I bought mine, I never saw another one in a guitar store again.