The upcoming Slayer album looks pretty neat, I listened to radio versions of Cult and Jihad and the album version of Eyes of the insane. Cult sounds even better than Angel of Death and Raining Blood in my opinion and Jihad is a good song but I didnt think it was anything really special. The cover art looks pretty gruesome too you should look it up if you want to see why because describing it doesn't have the same effect. If they made them change the God Hates Us All cover I can hardly see them allowing this one.
I heard all 3 and well.......wasnt impressed very much.

But i hope the whole cd proves me wrong when it comes out.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Slayer sucks. i hate their we're evil because its cool. its just a selling method. such bull****.
Quote by Combat
Slayer sucks. i hate their we're evil because its cool. its just a selling method. such bull****.

You deserve this "WTF"
Cult was enjoyable despite the bad lyrics but I don't like Jihad, so I don't think I'll spend money on this.

As for the Slayer are a gimmick thing, well honestly, the lyrics fit the aggressive nature of the music and lyrics aren't a big thing to me anyway so I honestly don't care, I just dig those songs \m/\m/