well basically what it says in the title of the thread just im on a budget of around $100-$200 so nothing over the top
Zakk Wylde wah. it got a good fasel inductor and pretty decent low end.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
you could check out any of the crybaby wahs. they're suppossed be able to withstand any kind of stage abuse and are suppossed to have a great metal sound. I unfortunately couldn't give you a firsthand review, but i wouldn't doubt their quality or their sound. and yeah, they should be around the $100-200 range.
Nirvana
Good Charlotte, Simple Plan
jim dunlops are alright, and theyre about 150, i been thinking about buying one.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
Quote by Let it Happen
and yeah, they should be around the $100-200 range.

Some wahs go up to $250-300 (Teese, AREA51...)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i reccomend the crybaby from hell just cos its so good to fiddle around and get a good sound with
it may be slightly over budget but i believe the Dunlop 535Q Crybaby is one of the best
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
Yeah, just avoid crap like the Behringer Hellbabe or the Dulop Original Crybaby, and vintage-voiced stuff like Voxes and Buddas, and you're set.
morely or even weeping deomn by ibanez. those are some good kinds too. but i still think the Zakk wylde is good for metal and hard rock.
Du Hast Meche

Member 21 of "I Survived UG Pwn Day"

Quote by HugoMadizon
What is a pup?

Quote by azn_guitarist25
sir, are you a retard.
WEEPING DEMON, i wish i had one of those. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
I would say a Weeping Demon, for the customizing options it has.

A Morley would work well also.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
ibanez wd7 weeping demon, cos if u ever get bored of one sound of wah, u can flick a switch and its like having a completly brand new pedal
Nothing really matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGuitar
I'm only responsible for the Korean jizz...

I never thought I'd say those words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
actually, even though its supposedly 'vintage' i think the Budda wah is the best, then morley/vox.

didn't like the crybaby all too much, but i tried it when i has a crap amp so that could be the reasoning. note: i've always considered the dunlops more of a crunch/low gain/marshall type wah.
I have a Dunlop JH-1 Jimi Hendrix wah and its rather deep and mean. Its not exactly a clean wah in the sense that it introduces a bit of noise into the mix but that just adds to the grit factor of it. Its got a pretty decent sweep as long as you place it in the right position in your pedal chain.