Wow, I love this guy. See, all those 'crunked up' rappers who are talkin about getting a girl in every arm and more to spare should be looking up to this guy 'cause he is a PIMP. I mean, this guy has written more songs about sex than Trent Reznor, and that is saying a lot. Who else thinks this guy kicks total ass?
Yea dude, im with ya, not only is he a full on babe magnet but the tunes he does are sweet to. Lets hear it for the walrus of love!
Grammar Nazi.
Barry White carries a PHD in pimpin'.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Barry White is pimpdizzle foshizzle.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]

Erotic, but never sleazy, Barry possessed one of the most distinctive voices in the history of soul music. He started working as a producer in the 60s, before his deep and sensual tones found their natural home on the disco grooves of the 70s. An icon for lovers everywhere.

* Resented been called 'The Walrus of Love' and would rather of been known as 'The Dove of Love'
* Co-produced, with Gene Page, Bob and Earl's 60s soul hit "Harlem Shuffle"
* He appeared in The Simpsons and was the original choice to play Chef in South Park
* Guest vocalist on rapper Big Daddy Kane's "All of Me"
* In 2000 he lectured on the future of music at the Oxford University Union
* His music has been used by marine biologists to encourage sharks to 'make love'
* Ex-wife and vocalist in Love Unlimited, Glodean, had the longest fingernails in the World

for the walrus
That's pretty sweet, especially the marine biologists using his tunes to make sharks mate LOL. now i gotta check him out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
^ It would be so cool to have Barry White's voice. All you'd have to say to a girl would be "Hello" and she'd be dripping like a fucked fridge.