Hey guys, im wondering if anyone on here knows of any good finger warm ups, for example, using hot water(which didnt work), or possibly using some type of warm therapy massage on my fingers.

I'm not talking exercises...

I dont know about you guys, but it takes me basically a whole day of playing to get up to my prime. Until then, my fingers just feel either cold or dry....

Any tips or things i could do.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
If my fingers are really cold and stuff I just rub my hands togehter to warm them up a little and after that I just play a few chords and scales. I start of slowly and increase speed a I go. But I know what your talking about sometimes it also takes me very long to get warmed up enough to play at my max. That doesn't only have to do with your fingers, but also with your mind. Sometimes it takes a really long time to created the perfect 'vibe' in your head so you play good. (Don't really have a better way to explain it)
^ Hey thanks bro, yeh same thing here really. Especially if i like take a shower, or wash my hands... If my hands get wet, then i have to start all over again basically..
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
what I do is I stretch and massage my hands/fingers before I play. I stretch my right arm over my left shoulder so I can loosen up my upper back, then the left arm. I then massage the palms of my hands and fingers to loosen those up. John Petrucci Rock Disipline has some good stuff on it too for warming up.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
I find it quite thereputic to wash my hands in warm water before I play, it helps circulation and prevents string dirt (if you dry correctly)
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Grip a metal (not glass!) slide in one hand and then hold a lighter in it until it is nearly too hot to handle then roll it between your hands until the heat has dissipated.
or just play the intro to Sweet chil o mine til u are ready to go...
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
A bit of alcohol seems to help.

I'm not kidding.

Unless you're under *insert your country's drinking age here*.

Yeah, Classic, sometimes time is the only thing that can help. Though maybe you should look into some fingerless gloves, to keep the heat trapped inside your hands?
To warm my fingers up i bathe them in dannos aura... of corse he does the same to me
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by Danno13
A bit of alcohol seems to help.

I'm not kidding.

Unless you're under *insert your country's drinking age here*.

Yeah, Classic, sometimes time is the only thing that can help. Though maybe you should look into some fingerless gloves, to keep the heat trapped inside your hands?

Its not my hands, its in my fingers.

Thanks for the helpful advice everyone.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I usually just crack my knuckles and play a few quick scales to warm up. Maybe an easy song or two. Then I just play for a while. Sometimes ten minutes, sometimes two hours. It depends on my mood.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar