this deserves some serious ups. (Taken from the Warped Tour band info thing)

"Frustrated with the ?Lame Old Scene,? San Francisco-area MySpace friends Aaron, Eric, Erik and Michael got together at the beginning of 2005 to try to start something fresh. While he hadn?t technically picked up an instrument yet, Aaron?already an O.G. in the Redwood City scene at age 23-and-a-half?had collected so many friends through MySpace that starting a band was the logical next step. Four private messages and one $6,000 charge to Mom?s MasterCard later, NOFX was born.
Freshly signed to the Careerist imprint under Big High Building Records? ?incubator? program, NOFX hit the scene running late last year with their exclusive web-only single, ?This Blackened Heart.? Michael?s impassioned vocals and fluid bass lines, coupled with Eric and Aaron?s searing guitar licks and chilling screams, went straight to the heart of listeners everywhere, while Erik?s dynamic drumming set fans? pulses racing. The message was clear: NOFX was here to stay?and if anyone had room on a tour that summer, Aaron?s dad owned a van line.
With their recent sophomore release, Screaming Heart, Bleeding Mouth, the NOFX boys really let it out. Inspired by serious subject matter such as blocked screen names, late-period Misfits and the SideKick blogs of some famous former ?friends,? the disc finds NOFX waxing poetic while delivering the shape of screamo to come. ?Through a melodious cacophony of delight, we are reaching a vast new audience,? says Michael. ?And with our SoundScan numbers dropping in the Midwest, this year?s Warped Tour is the perfect chance for us to bring the NOFX road show to our target demographic.?

http://altpress.com/specials/warped2006/bands/#nofx
Quote by Aftter-Forever
hahah thats a funny picture of them
its a joke you do realize....they dont look like that

NO WAY.
If only you lot could read the deleted posts...
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
hahahahah

thats hillarious

edit: andrew,....deleted posts...like the indie forum
Haha, they've all got lego hair
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by andrewbiles
If only you lot could read the deleted posts...

What can I say
I decided to show mercy.
(slash there were a few lost causes...)
lmao
awesome.
funny thing is, they're still more attractive than Aiden.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
god, i love that band.

and since when the hell are nofx in a pop punk and emo forum? theyre a legenary punk band, just listen to em, they in no way resemble most of the other **** in here.
Last edited by lifewontwait834 at Jun 25, 2006,
Is that a joke? That little dude far left looks like an onion they look so retarded.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Is that a joke? That little dude far left looks like an onion they look so retarded.

Yes, well done

Yeah, he has been made up to look like an onion
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by lifewontwait834
god, i love that band.

and since when the hell are nofx in a pop punk and emo forum? theyre a legenary punk band, just listen to em, they in no way resemble most of the other **** in here.

I don't know how into NOFX you are, but Fat Mike calls them pop punk himself.
P.S. I wouldn't be offended because the Descendents are in this forum too.
No shame in being pop punk.
Quote by lifewontwait834
god, i love that band.

They're pop-punk.
whoa..!!! (O.o) eew. wtf???? actually its an improvment...haha kiddin! the one on the left looks like genghis khan turned emo. :p
hahaha. that pics amazin. i thought NoFX were ok until i just saw them takin the piss out of MCR in that pic. love them now...
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Fat Mike cracked me up at Warped As their set was ending he literally said "I dont care if you enjoyed our show or not because honestly, I dont give a **** about Washington." and during their performance he kept telling everyone to check out Taking Back Thursday. The dude is so deliberately offensive that it is hilarious
the guy on the left should be in aiden.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Fat Mike cracked me up at Warped As their set was ending he literally said "I dont care if you enjoyed our show or not because honestly, I dont give a **** about Washington." and during their performance he kept telling everyone to check out Taking Back Thursday. The dude is so deliberately offensive that it is hilarious

Fat Mike is hilarious

I wish they'd come back to the UK sometime soon
? But the guy on the left looks farmiliar.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.