BETRAYER

Metal band taking influences from 80's metal!
If you like 80's metal or not, you will like these guys
ROCK ON PEOPLE http://669.betrayer.ca
PEDOBAITING:http://pedobaiting.proboards100.com
Quote by RM_Midnight
are you allowed to talk, aug. '06er?

Quote by Dancing Fool
I hope I don't get sigged.

Quote by _Mayday_
Raven, of course you know RM_MIDNIGHT.
He's the people's champ!

SNICKERS SONG
Why would someone like this band if they don't like 80s metal?
but tbh, i love 'em already

thats pretty much what i'd like my band to be like, but with a bit more bass involvement.

and not sure if it was just the song i listened to, but a bit more double kicks..

/runs off and listens to some more

EDIT: i think theyll get better with time, cuz the singer's voice you can tell is still not at its peak.

2nd EDIT: well actually he's 29.. so i dunno haha. he just needs a bassier/rougher voice.

GO SMOKE
Last edited by mangablade at Jun 23, 2006,
I've heard them before, one of the members has an account on here and posted a thread in promoted your band . I've heard two originals and a Black Sabbath cover.

Theyre pretty good, but the vocals seem very generic IMO. The guys voice is pretty high, which is good, but they dont seem to have much power or aggression to them. Besides that, they are a decent band. I'll listen to more, and see what I think.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Last edited by IgnoreThis at Jun 23, 2006,
Quote by IgnoreThis
I've heard them before, one of the members has an account on here and posted a thread in promoted your band . I've heard two originals and a Black Sabbath cover.

Theyre pretty good, but the vocals seem very generic IMO. The guys voice is pretty high, which is good, but they dont seem to have much power or aggression to them. Besides that, they are a decent band. I'll listen to more, and see what I think.

umm the dude who posted that thread was this threadstarter, and in that thread he said "im not with this band, but you should here em anyway" lol.