Poll: Do you have long hair? (Guys not girls)
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have long hair? (Guys not girls)
Yes
384 71%
No
158 29%
Voters: 542.
Page 1 of 6
How many guys on this site have long hair? Do you get slagged a lot by skin-heads for having long hair? I live in Ireland in the west! Rural Craphole! I'm surrounded by skin-heads who think I'm an alien for having long hair. They think guys who have long hair are gay. I'm wondering do you get the same slagging?
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

Don't make me or I'll you...Well...Not really... :
?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
I had long hair for a long time. It was cool, but I got a job and I had to cut it... so now its kinda short. I keep it as long as I can get away with, which isn't even down to collar but whateves.
lulz
Shut up gay man.

I had long hair till a couple fridays ago, feels good to have short hair again
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Mine was really long, but i got it cut short a few weeks ago.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Why did you all get it cut?
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
I got it cut a while ago when i realized i had an emo fringe.........................
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Because it was big, heavy, annoying, got dirty easily, looked bad, and it's easier to get work.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I had hair down to mid back range, and cut it to about two inches three weeks ago..still not used to it.
I hate having short hair because my hair goes all weird, and i hate having long hair because it makes you look "Unkempt" .
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
So when you went to get work you had to cut your hair. God, I'd rather be a bum then cut my hair.

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
I had long hair for a long time, (shoulder length) and then everyone (even little 5 year olds) started doing it, so i cut mine shorter because i was tired of looking like everyone else. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
what is your standard for long? mines medium length kind of but not long, i think.
some girl in my class told me my hair was emo. i was shocked. my hair has never shared its emotions with me.
My hair is nearly down to my shoulders. It's not straight and it's not very curly, it's kinda scruffy, Which is what I want.

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Chea guys with long hair are sooo sexy...
Originally Posted by unplugtheradio
your mother raised you to lick her vagina while whistling the intro to patience. this led to many awkward bedroom incidents with you calling your girlfriend mother.
mine was chin length too
until i had to get it cut b/c of baseball
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
I almost cut my hair a month ago. Surprisingly, it was my mom [and everyone else, really] that stopped me. Until then, I was under the impression everyone hated it.
Currently Playing:
1986 H-H Contemporary Fender Telecaster
Backup:
Ibanez Ex Series
Customized SSS Starter Stratocaster
Quote by productmouth
Chea guys with long hair are sooo sexy...

Are you a girl, or are you gay? (This isn't an insult or anything by the way.)

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Mine was past my shoulders, but it was layered so it was all over. I recently got it cut, and I'm loving it. I like both short and long hair.
I have what they call "Sk8r" hair. All my friends do too but i am the only one who gets crap about it!!! But it makes me look older
i have pretty long hair but im thinkin bout gettin it cut... any suggestions on what to have it cut like
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
mullets are the way to go, you get to have long hair, and you can see.
Quote by StaggHound
That's the problem with kids today. No upper body strength.
Back in my day, when you smashed a guitar, it stayed smashed.

Cunning Pikes

The one and only member of the Cunning Pike Club.
i have long, naturally black hair
so all the ****ing posers call me emo
thye dont even know what emo is emo doesnt mean black hair or long hair
it gives me and excuse to punch them in the stomach cuz im bigger then them tho
I don't think you should cut it, I think a lot of girls like long hair on guys. I think...

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Quote by mrf1shie
mullets are the way to go, you get to have long hair, and you can see.

that still doesn't weigh out the negative aspect of it: that you have a mullet
Quote by jimmyjimjim
some girl in my class told me my hair was emo. i was shocked. my hair has never shared its emotions with me.

Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

long hair FTW! Just my mother saying "u should cut it off" is worth it... and its cool
Quote by Aidy Damage
There are countries outside of America and music other than metal

Member of The White Stripes club
Quote by Super Slinky PJ
I don't think you should cut it, I think a lot of girls like long hair on guys. I think...

if your talkin to me then yeah i know but i have been growing it for ages and tbh im fed up with always getting hair in my food and drink lol also the amount chavs pull it its just sooo annoying.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

My school makes you get your hair cut, so mine never goes past medium. Not that I mind, I think I would look really stupid with long hair.
i got a proper mane, long and pretty curly, like robert plant circa LZIII.

yeah, i get loads of stick for it outside school, but most girls and stuff like it
Quote by MastaBassist10
"Um, yes waiter, I'll have a wank, please."

Quote by HaKattack

I'm a man. We don't cry. We bottle up emotions and become abusive alcoholics.

Proud Member of Slashism. PM slashs_#1_fan to join
Quote by kanguuu
if your talkin to me then yeah i know but i have been growing it for ages and tbh im fed up with always getting hair in my food and drink lol also the amount chavs pull it its just sooo annoying.

Ya I was talking to you but I forgot to quote, I once got chewing thrown in my hair, that was bloody hard to get out, I'm telling ya.

?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Quote by mamakin87
i got a proper mane, long and pretty curly, like robert plant circa LZIII.

yeah, i get loads of stick for it outside school, but most girls and stuff like it

lol girls and stuff
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

I wouldn't say long i'd say Longer, its not quite as long as some kids but it is a lot longer than others, it's kinda like the shaggy hair cut.
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Quote by Super Slinky PJ
Ya I was talking to you but I forgot to quote, I once got chewing thrown in my hair, that was bloody hard to get out, I'm telling ya.

lol yeah i bet. Another thing that pisses me off is having long hair automatically makes you a target for chavs
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

mine is like 25 cm long, dark, pretty curly, huge... something like slash's maybe, just a bit more messy and bigger curves. i don't get abused cause of it, it's just that people often stare at me like they're completely shocked... but i got used to it, it's actually funny.
and i'll let it grow even longer...
Mouth length in the front, just touching my back in the back. I've been growing it from about na inch for like a year and a half, and never once got it trimmed. I think I am soon though because my split ends in the back make it look like... poofy, and fluffy and gay. I used to blowdry and straighten it all, the time, but nowadays I'm just letting it dry on it's own. I want to get it shoulder length after I trim it.
We're only strays.