Which ones do I go for? Not looking to spend more than £100 for each of the two pedals.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
for about £100 you can get the Boss DD6, more than enough delay in the little box. Some here say that the Digitech Digidelay is just as good for a bit less (it does have a little less on the features but there isn't too much of a difference in sound)

no idea about reverb pedals (I've got some springs in my amp for that ) but you could always add another delay pedal for general reverby ambience.
I've got a friend who's got the Digitech Digiverb and he's happy with it, most of the reviews complained that it sounded to digital but he kind of expected that with the name (he's into post-rockish indie type stuff)
I've heard good things about the Holy Grail reverb. I have no idea if you can afford it or not.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
I've heard good things about the Holy Grail reverb. I have no idea if you can afford it or not.

Holy grails are great pedals.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side