I'd like to put a twangy bluesy pickup in my LP style guitar. Problem is the holes for a humbucker. Do the sell single coils that look like and fit into a humbucking hole?
You can buy single-coil pickup rings. Try Musician's Friend.
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
x2 Or just get a new pickup and a push/pull pot for coil tapping.
Hi, I'm Peter
Yea, a P-90 might be the way to go. Or you could just get a vintage sounding humbucker such as a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates. Although i dont know how much twang that will offer.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
the coil tapping would work, try picking closer to the bridge too. take your pickup cover off for a touch of extra high end
Fender blues deluxe and an Epiphone Les paul

Quote by utsapp89
Volume=Emotion.
Quote by Yerffej
take your pickup cover off for a touch of extra high end

a lot of people say that doing that doesnt work, but i did it to my pickups on my LP and it really did add a lot more high end clarity.