I've been trying to sell some extra gear of mine but I haven't been able to find buyers. I think maybe my asking price is too high. I'm going to put the stuff on ebay, but I'd like to first get some opinions on how much I should set the reserve or buy it now price.

the gear I"m selling:

roland cube 60, great condition.

fernandes monterey deluxe: les paul style, black satin finish, mahogany body with maple cap, mahogany set neck with rosewood fretboard, grover tuners, seymour duncan jazz and jb pickups. great condition.

samick ultramatic um3, solid alder body with maple top, mahogany set neck, with rosewood fretboard, quilted maple top in amber sunburst, grover tuners, duncan design pickups. great condition

behringer gmx110. great condition.

I set the shipping for U.S. only at $20 with insurance, so what do you think I should ask for?
It would of much help for us to see pictures of condition, age and what you origianlly paid for it.
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Quote by Bing
uhhh the shipping is going to be WAY more than $20 for any one of those things.

I always cap the shipping at $20-$25, if it comes out more than that, I cover the balance, It turns customers away when the shipping is 35-50.
Quote by Shredding Sam
It would of much help for us to see pictures of condition, age and what you origianlly paid for it.

there are pictures here, in my original attempt to sell at this site.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=379559
*these are the prices I paid for them*\/
the cube 60 was $340 only had for around a month.
monterey was $799 about 1 year old.
samick was $420 about 1 year old.
behringer was $150 about 1 year old.

I always keep my guitars and amps in great condition, home studio use only, no gigging. kept in cases when not in use.
Last edited by the_invince at Jun 23, 2006,
Quote by the_invince
It turns customers away when the shipping is 35-50.

I've seen 360s go for $45 shippping, and it'll still sell.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.