Nah, not the American fella, the Yaaarkshire band!

Absolutely great, if you aren't registered on their forum you probably haven't heard about the bonus tracks available via this MySpace:

www.myspace.com/littlemantaster

Tracks that are probably due to feature on the forthcoming album (out late Summerish).

Surely there is someone else on here that's heard of 'em?
Are you located in the South-West of England? Do you need a singer or acoustic guitarist for your band? Are you influenced by brit-pop icons such as Oasis and The Stone Roses? If so PM me.
To be honest, I think they're another one of these British bands that are really adding nothing to the music world. I've found everything I've heard to be rather boring.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Not meaning to be a pedant but they aren't liked by NME to say the least. Anyway, they have a new single out on the 6th, if you are interested, y'all can order 4 formats for 4 quid (plus £1.57 p&p or something) from yonder:

http://www.recordstore.co.uk/home.jsp?SearchField=CATEGORY&Search=littlemantatemanihateyourband

Are you located in the South-West of England? Do you need a singer or acoustic guitarist for your band? Are you influenced by brit-pop icons such as Oasis and The Stone Roses? If so PM me.
some of my friends are in the 'what? what you got?' video. its funny.

little man tate are wank as fook though.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I won't have it, LMT are brill! They are bringin sommat different to the world of Indie, they don't take themselve's seriously at all and their lyrics are great.

Just need them to come to Brighton