ok fellas

I was recently at a guitar center looking for a new guitar. I was looking at epi's and asked the guy what they had with a dif feel neck in a $400 price. He broght me a schecter. Not sure of the model, maybe you guys can help here, but it was the "xxx" version. The tag was $499. Here are the specs as far as i can tell. Black finish, naked lady inlays, Grover tuners, set neck, duncan design pick ups, 3way knob control, coil tap. I personally thought it was a much better feel than the epi's and the neck was pretty fast. I didn't have any money with me, i just went to check out some new guitars, but the guy tried selling me it anyways. after humoring him for a while, he tells me he'll get it out the door for me WITH a hardshell case for $475. Did i miss out on a good deal? Plus, anyone know which model i m talking about? I really hope I'm not an idiot.
Guitar, priced at 500. Hardshell case, (depending) is roughly 100 bucks. He was selling that to you for 475. You missed out on a damn good deal. By the way, my friend has the same guitar (i'm pretty damn sure. I know he has a black schechter with "naked lady" inlays) and it's a damn good guitar.
Proud member of The Bass Militia! PM IndieMetalhead to join!

Quote by Fast_Bear
You know your a Bassist when you practice near the ocean, and whales respond.
threadstarter, I hate you. I wish I could be you in that situation. But yes, you're a dumbass. Go back with $475 and beg him to sell it to you again.
Pissed.
neh as long as you go back with 475 to the guy, he'll prolly still give it to ya. or you can go in, see a different guy and say "hey this guy said he could give me 475 for this guitar and the case. can you meet or beat it?"
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
like angus said u can prolly still get the deal and yea you shoulda taken it. Schecters make good guitars, tho i havent played that model before
you sir

are an idiot

cheers bro
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

You can always go back and ask for the deal. People who work at Guitar Center always remember people for some reason.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Yes, your an idiot, btw schecters > you FTW!!!!!!!
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
No you are not a dumbass! Apparently you did not like the guitar enough to buy it on the spot. Don't worry about retail value when buying a guitar. YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT VERY MUCH TO DROP $$$ TO BUY IT. Besides, most guitars at GC are priced to sell.

Don't worry about it.

Besides, why did you go there with no money if you were looking for a guitar? You should always be ready to buy. You never know when the guitar you want will be there at a great price.
dont feel like reading this thread...But the odds are "yes, you are an idiot"
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by Davidpl85
ok fellas

I was recently at a guitar center looking for a new guitar. I was looking at epi's and asked the guy what they had with a dif feel neck in a $400 price. He broght me a schecter. Not sure of the model, maybe you guys can help here, but it was the "xxx" version. The tag was $499. Here are the specs as far as i can tell. Black finish, naked lady inlays, Grover tuners, set neck, duncan design pick ups, 3way knob control, coil tap. I personally thought it was a much better feel than the epi's and the neck was pretty fast. I didn't have any money with me, i just went to check out some new guitars, but the guy tried selling me it anyways. after humoring him for a while, he tells me he'll get it out the door for me WITH a hardshell case for $475. Did i miss out on a good deal? Plus, anyone know which model i m talking about? I really hope I'm not an idiot.

i played that guitar on a big vox amp cant remember the model... oooh god i want it so bad
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Quote by Nelsean
You can always go back and ask for the deal. People who work at Guitar Center always remember people for some reason.

yea thats really ****in creepy,like i bought an acoustic guitar,and like a yr later i came back,and the guy that sold the acoustic was like whats up bro,how is that fender doin?i was wtf?!!!?how the hell did he remember me.it was ****ing weired.(sry alittle of topic)
your once gentle words are bleeding from my eyes ,screams of terror now fill my every breath...
Quote by angusyoungwanab
neh as long as you go back with 475 to the guy, he'll prolly still give it to ya. or you can go in, see a different guy and say "hey this guy said he could give me 475 for this guitar and the case. can you meet or beat it?"

or you could just tell him another employee was gonna sell it to him for that much but isnt there today an now he has the money to get it cuz he wasnt prepared when he first saw it
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
I went there without any money because i had no intentions of buying a guitar. I only went to get a feel for different necks and stuff, just try em out. But this guy was bent on selling me a guitar! To the point I was ready to punch em. Hmmmm....maybe that's why i didn't want it, just to spite him. It sunk in later though after I thought about it. I just tallied the votes guys.............I'm an Idiot. I'm sure the deal is still good though. Maybe i'll get him to throw in some free strings and some picks too!!!! YES