Well, some of you probably saw my thread about a tube amp, well, I am still trying to figure out which amp to get. I don't need an exact amp, what I would like is a company that makes an amp to my specifications.
I need an amp that I can play clean, kinda bluesy sound, but if I want I can take a pedal and play metal with the best of them. and it has to sound good while doing it.
Since last time I put the specifications and people blatently ignored them (suggesting 1,700 half stacks)
Must be under or near $800
Must be a combo amp
I've heard great things about the Carvin MTS. It's said to have the greatest cleans......period.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Gibson_Left
peavey classic 50. period.

the fact youre so confident is funny. period.

Anyways, idk if i understand...you want to know a company who can like...build you an amp to your specs?

[edit] nvm. Try Carvin.
No such thing.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by Gibson_Left
^well if you had ever used that amp you would know why i am suggesting it

I have used it..pretty good little amp. It was just the whole ". period." thing that was funny.
peavey classic would be good

the best for this however is

a mesa/boogie road king

but thats a tad expensive

id say a mesa/boogie lonestar

PERIOD.

haha
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

mesa boogie mark iv is pretty damn versatile. so are the lonestar and roadkings.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
look down VVVV

i can get great blues, and crazy ass distortion using my onboard distortion and my ds1
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
The Carvin MTS3212 is money. Great amp all around.

Hmmm, Hot rod deville, Blues JR, Traynor YCV50 blue, all killer cleans/blues and in your price range.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.