Page 1 of 34
You just create an account. It is free. I'll make a UG clan so we can stomp some noobs soon. Post your username and I'll send you some startup money.

edit: or you could just vote for nationwars, it gives 20 diamonds that you can sell in the diamond mine for 3 mil each.
"Sweet text-based game"? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
Just signed up, this actually looks pretty interesting. I'm Sirnogbert if anyone cares ( I'm incredibly inventive where neames are concerned )
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Sirnogbert
Just signed up, this actually looks pretty interesting. I'm Sirnogbert if anyone cares ( I'm incredibly inventive where neames are concerned )

I'm Virgil_Hart05, also incredibly inventive...
Can someone explain this in detail. Im at work and cant click the links
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Just joined. Add me in there, I'm Maestro_of_Death
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
My name is DanRev

And I'm at a loss as to what to actually do in this game :S
Quote by Bodom
Can someone explain this in detail. Im at work and cant click the links

Ugh, I'm ****e at explaining stuff...

Quote by Nationwars

There are 5 types of stats used on NationWars : Strength, Agility, Guard, Labor, and IQ. 1)Strength determines how much damage you do in battle, 2)Agiligty is used to determine your hit rate in battle, 3)Guard reduces the amount of damage done to you when you are hit, 4)Labor and IQ are used to determine what jobs you are able to do.

The idea is basically to gain levels by commiting crimes and attacking other players. The higher your level the bigger the crime you can commit, thus making it easier to make money and get stronger.

To gain stats, such as strenght, speed, gaurd...etc, you have to train, get a job or go to school.

Quote by Nationwars

Gym

To use the gym, type in the number of times you want to train, select the stat to train and click ok. The next screen will tell you how much of that stat you gained, and what your total in that stat is.

Crimes

Go to the crime screen and select the crime you want to do. Remember that trying a crime that is to hard may land you in jail, and lose the experience you've worked so hard to get.

School

School offers courses that will raise your stats over a certain period of time

Your Job

A job will provide you with money at 5:00PM every day, as well as raising your job stats everyday. Some jobs have requirements before you can do them, so make sure to keep an eye out for that.

Attacking

Attacking will gain you experience when you win, but you lose experience if you lose. The amount of experience depends on the comparative strength of your enemy, if they are much weaker, you won't get much experience

You can also join gangs or clans,
Quote by Nationwars

Gangs are a group of players that band together to work for a common purpose, granted this may be robbing a bank, or taking down the losers in a rival gang. Gangs cost $500K to create, and once you buy it, you are the president of your gang. Your faction will initially be able to hold 5 members, but will be able to upgrade to more as time goes on. The President will be able to assign a Vice-President to the gang. Gangs are able to do Organised Crimes for money and respect.The president can also select to go to war with another gang. One should be careful about doing this though, as it may come back to haunt you.

Hopefully that's a half decent explanation of it, it probably isn't but it's the best you'll get from a moron like me in the pit...
Quote by gogita21
"Sweet text-based game"? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Yes.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Oh the awsomeness of naming mine Toolbass_dude
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
my god this thing is confusing....what the ****? im in hospital? :/ how come i have so much money and can buy an island at level 2?
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
im in hospital? :/ how come i have so much money and can buy an island at level 2?

I gave you $1,000,000,000 .... Then I shot you with a grenade launcher...
:/

I'm in hospital for selling dodgy DVD's..

How do I raise nerve? Just keep doing crimes?
Quote by DanRev
:/

I'm in hospital for selling dodgy DVD's..

How do I raise nerve? Just keep doing crimes?

Nerve and energy go up over time, but to permanently raise your maximum ammount of nerve you'll have to get a level up. And if you buy a better house you'll get caught less by police when you try to sell DVDs and do crimes.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Nerve and energy go up over time, but to permanently raise your maximum ammount of nerve you'll have to get a level up. And if you buy a better house you'll get caught less by police when you try to sell DVDs and do crimes.

Cheers

The game looks cool so far, I used to play Ogame, and that got boring because it took so long for everything to recharge, this looks more fast-paced.
Quote by DanRev
Cheers

The game looks cool so far, I used to play Ogame, and that got boring because it took so long for everything to recharge, this looks more fast-paced.

I used to play Ogame too, I was pretty good. I had quite a large fleet, about 9 planets and a moon. But, after I realised I was playing the most nerdy game ever made (Sitting and watching a clock count down over and over again) I decided to quit. I think my friend still plays.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
I used to play Ogame too, I was pretty good. I had quite a large fleet, about 9 planets and a moon. But, after I realised I was playing the most nerdy game ever made (Sitting and watching a clock count down over and over again) I decided to quit. I think my friend still plays.

I quit because I pissed off my clan after they couldnt take a joke, and they all sent a massive fleet to kill me. Oh well, I couldnt be arsed to rebuild stuff and just quit.

Bastards
Quote by DanRev
I quit because I pissed off my clan after they couldnt take a joke, and they all sent a massive fleet to kill me. Oh well, I couldnt be arsed to rebuild stuff and just quit.

Bastards

hmm... I'm guessing from that that you wont take the news of me shooting you with a grenade launcher too well...
Quote by DanRev

Bastards

Damn.

I remember my alliance was just put together a a joke, but my friend who still plays left because he was more serious about the game than we were. Anyway, we ended up starting a war with a really powerful alliance and they kicked our arses too. We eventually all got banned (Admittedly I had been inactive for about 3 months when this happened) because my friend changed out alliance name to 'Fuckers', or something.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
hmm... I'm guessing from that that you wont take the news of me shooting you with a grenade launcher too well...

I was wondering why I was in hospital for 28 minutes...

So, you can just attack anyone anywhere without giving warning?
Quote by DanRev

I was wondering why I was in hospital for 28 minutes...

So, you can just attack anyone anywhere without giving warning?

Yea, pretty much. Don't feel bad, I put toolbass in for over 2 hours
Quote by scorpion618^
mine is scorpion618, but i dont see the clan anywhere
whats it called?

I'm afraid I may be forced to pwn you for asking n00b questions...

EDIT: Actually, that would be nasty... I'll give you some money...
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Yea, pretty much. Don't feel bad, I put toolbass in for over 2 hours

3 more like
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
i'm Biscuits, add me in

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
Quote by ToolBass_dude
3 more like

Sorry man, but I just had to... I couldn't help myself... I'll be nice send you some med packs...

Go into your items and click use on the large medpack it should reduce hospital time by about 100 mins.
I am daft in it - i am in hospital for 4 minutes already
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
i wish i knew how to attack someone
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
i want to attack someone but i dunno how. and where do you sell the diamonds?

That one last shot's a Permanent Vacation
And how high can you fly with broken wings?
Life's a journey not a destination
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings

For info how to join the team PM Bombtrack
ok, i've found how to attack, but how do you restore energy?
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by ToolBass_dude
i wish i knew how to attack someone

You'll need to go into the shops and buy a weapon first though... So to do that, click explore then 'shops in the mall' then weapons central and get a gun...

Then search for their name, for instance if attacking me, click search, then in the 'search by name' box type Virgil Hart, then when my profile comes up, just click attack...
Quote by ToolBass_dude
ok, i've found how to attack, but how do you restore energy?

Eat chocolate, which can be bought in the flea market for anywhere between 1 and 2 billion dollars, so it's not really worth it, you'll need to just wait for it to recharge, which it does fairly fast, you need 50% energy to attack somebody
Quote by daft
How do you get nerve back? Just waiting?

If you click 'explore' then 'shops in the mall' then the drug store you can buy morphine which will give you 1 nerve back. I usually buy loads of those, but other than that all you can do is wait...
How do you get nerve back? Just waiting?
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club