well im not sure but most likly but im guessing a hot rod deville 60Watts tube AND a tubescreamer pedal would sound great together ?does anyone use these product ? and can u tell me does it sound great!
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

I'd like to know this also, because I will be in the market for that exact amp in a week or so.

I would guess that it wouldn't be necessary since the Hot Rod has drive built-in, whereas a classic Bassman only has a master volume. (I could be wrong here, because I'm just trying to brainstorm by what I've read).
-Schecter C-1 Artist Limited Edition Left-Handed
-Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
-New York Pro Acoustic

Quote by Random emo kid
I'm so emo even my tears cry.

Quote by wahappen
I'd probably give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
yea that would sound really good......i have both of those and its a great combo. the hot rod excepts pedals really good so anything is great with it erally
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
He means "accept pedals" .....illiterate kids these days

By that I think he means running external pedals through the amp sounds good. According to some people on here, pedals can sound bad through certain amps. Although I do imagine this could be the SS/Tube division as opposed to different models of all tubes.
You won't be around forever girl, you gotta grab life with both hands.

Gear:
USA Fender Telecaster
Tweed Fender Blues Junior
Boss DD-3
Boss RC-2
Boss BD-2
Boss GE-7
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
Handmade AB box
MXR Micro Amp Clone
AHH, ive tried a tube screamer and it was great!!! I prefer my natural distortion with the onboard, but the onboard sounds really funky (not in a good way) at low volumes, so the tube screamer should sound great. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~