PRS SE CUSTOM WITH GIGBAG
NEW, Solid mahogany double cutaway style body with maple top and flamed maple veneer, grey black finish, mahogany neck w/22 fret rosewood fretboard, abalone moon inlays, 2 standard SE humbucking pickups with zebra coils (creme rings), 3-way toggle switch, 1 volume & 1 tone controls (black knobs), PRS tremolo, chrome hardware, gigbag included.
SEC-TREM-GB .. tremolo, grey-black finish .. $549.00

omg...
http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/SEC-TREM-GB.htm
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
It did not strike me as two attractive although it is a very nice guitar that it very well built from what i can see
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.
thats the guitar in all my wet dreams ..............................................

yeah i still have them
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Those PRS SE guitars really are sexy as hell. I just hate the fact that they make the "SE" so big.

They could have just put "SE" on the little plate on the neck by the nut instead of writing it in a huge font so everyone can see. Haha.
my new guitar that I bought yesterday is better... Behold the PRS Custom 24 Ten-Top 20th Anniversary. Got it for $2500 with $560 off.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381291

Quote by call1800ksmyazz
my new guitar that I bought yesterday is better... Behold the PRS Custom 24 Ten-Top 20th Anniversary. Got it for $2500 with $560 off.

Yea you've posted about it 300 times already. lol We get it... you got a nice guitar. Congrats.
good god you lucky bastard! but i dont have that kind of money so this SE custom oughtta hold me for a damn long time. hey have other finishes just that black flame is hott
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by Roc8995
woo...look at me....I have an AAAAAAAAAAA maple top.....yay.
That's nice.

yea that talk always threw me off.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
i think my new LTD H-1000 beats all of urs for the price too!
<< ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 w/EMGs
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Ibanez IBZ10G 10 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
<< KOSS PRO3AA Headphones
Quote by amazingdm
if you say so

how can you not agree? even the other finishes = goddess
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20