What do you guys like the best out of these glorious axes? I just want everyones opinion, it won't affect my decision at all, I am just curious.
“It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” - Bach
bc rich and esp's for their heart throbbing appearance, quality/sound - schecter, and complete waste of money - anything by gibson and fender
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by shadowsoldier08
bc rich and esp's for their heart throbbing appearance, quality/sound - schecter, and complete waste of money - anything by gibson and fender

Wow... quite the stupid assesment you've made there, shadwosoldier08...
WHAT GUITARS!!! theres no poll or nothing?
do you want us to just randomly select guitars?!?!
i say ibanez. great for any style, and they look good.
the necks are thin, unlike fenders...
Quote by shadowsoldier08

i agree with this guy....gibsons and fenders are a complete waste of money
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by numbfinger
i agree with this guy....gibsons and fenders are a complete waste of money

Fender makes a really solid guitar for $400. Total ripoff right? Amirite?
If your asking us to choose from a list, you forgot to put the list on there.

If you're asking us to pick the best guitar out of every single one available, that's a stupid question.

It will obviously entirely preference. Some peopel like strats, some like LP's and even a few brain damaged people think that B.C. Rich Warlocks are the sh*t.

It's preference. There is no "best" guitar.

Hopefully one of those answers your question. Try to use better wording next time.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Evian
Fender makes a really solid guitar for $400. Total ripoff right? Amirite?

well i play metal...fender sucks at metal...i dont like em...schecter and ltd are my favs

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by numbfinger
well i play metal...fender sucks at metal...i dont like em...schecter and ltd are my favs

SHIT! FENDER SUCKS AT METAL?

I better quit using my USA strat for metal, real quick! Even though it sounds heavy and br00tal as it is (Even with the SSS).

Damn man, glad you told me. I was almost in trouble. Glad I didn't waste time putting DiMarzio pickups in there, too! Damn, DiMarzio pickups, Sperzel locking tuners and the stock floating 2-pt trem just wouldn't make a metal guitar at all.

Thanks bro!
haha
well it was my opinion..i dont like em at all...even for other genres then metal i dont like the feel of fenders, lack of frets, i dont like there trems, and the headstock looks like booty

plus metal is such a broad genre i bet you could use a hollow body and still have a good tone

but still a very funny post there haha

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Last edited by numbfinger at Jun 24, 2006,