Hey, I'm just trying to brainstorm new stuff to learn, what songs/riffs do you play when you're pretty pissed and trying to play off some steam? Just learned a Slayer riff [Raining Blood], looking for others so I can use it to calm myself down when something gets me pissed. Thanks!
I know it's not hard but Rose Of Shayrn by Killswitch Engage is pretty cool...

Sometimes I get pissed to the point of being upset and screw with things like Texas Flood or other songs by Stevie Ray
godsmack - i f****ng hate you, if ur angry at a person/nutter. and pretty much anything metalcore for just bein pissed
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Any kind of metal, nu-metal or metalcore. That's why I don't listen too it much anymore, to much negative energy.
Metallica's Battery, the riff that closes the song out is killer. Very fast paced song too.
Any Megadeth, like Angry Again.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
man, get yourself some old-school New York Hardcore. Rest In Pieces, album-My Rage is the single most pissed-off songs i've ever heard. Cro-Mags, album-Before the Quarel, their demo (john joseph's singing is much more raw and anguished than on Age of Quarel). Agnostic Front, albums-Victim In Pain/Liberty and Justice For/Cause for Alarm. Straight Ahead, album-Spirit of Youth. and the list goes on and on and on and on. Freakin' most PISSED OFF music human civilization has ever endured. but i guess is a sort of "had-to-have-been-there" thing.
Femme Fatale - I am ****ing Invincible.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Just bash random powerchords and shout and play random notes on the minor pentatonic, who knows, you might come up with something cool and you will become a superfamous heavy metal band.
Quote by Invictious
Just bash random powerchords and shout and play random notes on the minor pentatonic, who knows, you might come up with something cool and you will become a superfamous heavy metal band.

yeah, forget everything else, just do that.
Quote by FenderJTx
Metallica's Battery, the riff that closes the song out is killer. Very fast paced song too.

Oh yea!! Battery ****ing RULES!! It's so much fun to just thrash out the stuff right after the intro whenever it gets fast!
as if danno. the four horsemen pwns seek and destroy.

umm.
water wings by alexisonfire. assuming you want to sing it. its fairly angry if you know the lyrics.
gunshot to the head of trepidation by trivium.
if you learn any KSE for its anger then learn son of man. its angry.
motel of the white locust by glassjaw is very bitter
left unfinished by machine head is fairly angry. actually most songs my machine head are fairly angry.
eagles become vultures by converge
homewrecker by converge
concubine by converge
suger coated sour by dillinger escape plan

i prefer songs that are bitter and spiteful, rather than angry songs. like a acoustic ballad that seems happy till you read the lyrics.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by sethp
man, get yourself some old-school New York Hardcore. Rest In Pieces, album-My Rage is the single most pissed-off songs i've ever heard. Cro-Mags, album-Before the Quarel, their demo (john joseph's singing is much more raw and anguished than on Age of Quarel). Agnostic Front, albums-Victim In Pain/Liberty and Justice For/Cause for Alarm. Straight Ahead, album-Spirit of Youth. and the list goes on and on and on and on. Freakin' most PISSED OFF music human civilization has ever endured. but i guess is a sort of "had-to-have-been-there" thing.

exactly
I just start playing improv NY-style hardcore

Himsa has also got some angry music imo... (listen to Rain to the Sound of Panic on their album Courting Tragedy and Disaster)
master of puppets, the main riff in that lets off a little steam for me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
anything by slayer, just headbang it all out.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
The big moshy bit in 5 minutes alone by Pantera's fun to play.

But usually I play something by Muse. Because you can go mental and do anything.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Jam to the entire s/t RATM album. Thats what I do whenever I'm pissed and it really lets all the anger out if you play it right.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Cort X-2 hahaha
Dean Tradition One
Ibanez Soundgear SR505 (five stringer)
Marshall MG 250DFX
Marshall MG 10CD
Digitech GNX4
Digitech DF-7 Distortion
A bunch of cables.
Trivium- Pull Harder on the Strings of your martyr
As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle
In Flames- Episode 666
Children of Bodom - Sixpunder
Lamb of God- Laid to Rest
Pantera- Cowboys from Hell, Domination, Mouth For War, Walk
anything with way more palm muting, pinch harmonics, and power chords than is acceptable in a song. Slipknots new stuff comes to mind, and some Killswitch Engage or Trivium.
Dickless.
Excreations - The Fall of Troy.
For best results, scream the lyrics too.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Angrier song is You better off Dead By Children of Bodom and by a mile... Listen to the lyrics in the song "Id give anything back to get you down all the way to six feet under... Why the hell should i stop until your ****in ass drop" and thats justr a part of it