if your guitar is in tune but all the strings play like they are in drop tuning do you raise the bridge or lower it?
I don't really understand the problem. Do you mean your strings are buzzing? That means you should raise the bridge
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
no, when I was restringing I messed with the bridge and the tremlo and when I restringed it it sounds like crap when I hit a chord its in tune but it sounds like all the chords are in a drop tuning.
like you know how the e string gets when you put it in drop d tuning?
well thats how all the strings feel only theyre in tune.
So the strings are really loose? Maybe you have it tuned an octave lower than its supposed to be. Or maybe just one (or a few) of the strings are an octave lower.
And Eternity in an hour
Well do you know what gauge strings you put on it this time? And what gauge was on it before?
And Eternity in an hour
So it sounds like its tuned lower, it feels like its tuned lower, but your tuner says its in tune? And you think its in tune. My guess is that its not in concert pitch, and tuned lower. I guess I can't help you and more than telling you to get someone more experienced (like a friend, so its free )to look at it and help you out. Unless you can give me a better description of the problem, I think getting a friend to look at it is the best solution.
And Eternity in an hour