Now that I have your attention......

I plan on pawning or selling my Marshal MG soon. It's 50 watts and I got it for roughly $300 dollars (hey I was tone deaf and saw that Marshal Logo with that shiny gold plate, I couldn't resist) but now I have moved on to better amps such as the Peavey Classic. All I want to know is about how much I should be able to get out of it by pawning or selling it, I want atleast $120 for it but even that seems a little distant . So if anyone could please post some REALISTIC prices I might be able to sell it for than please do say so. Thanks.

Guitar
Jackson DKMGT with semour duncan pickups
Peavey Classic 30 (upgraded speaker)
Digitech Digidelay
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
Dunlop wah
Boss DS-1
Bass
Rogue LX400 pro- 4 string bass
Rogue RB60 60 watt bass combo
200$
any moron will buy a marshall.
no offense to you though, at least youre smart enough to sell it!
time to get pay back!
Aww, and I thought I was gonna get to flame the n00b
Quote by franz.d.
What to change the band name? No way!! We have a kick-ass logo of a washing machine eating guitars and everything!!

Quote by elvenkindje
Lol, when I'm bored I'm gonna try that with regular dice! If I'm famous I'll thank you for it
ill give you 50$
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
hahaha
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
So could I make more by pawning it.....or by selling it myself? I've never really pawned anything myself so I don't really have a good idea how much they will offer for it. I thought about ebay but apparently people on there are smart enough to know that MG's are horrendous amps because I haven't seen one go over $100.
Guitar
Jackson DKMGT with semour duncan pickups
Peavey Classic 30 (upgraded speaker)
Digitech Digidelay
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
Dunlop wah
Boss DS-1
Bass
Rogue LX400 pro- 4 string bass
Rogue RB60 60 watt bass combo
ill take it for free....go find you a dumb kid buying a peavey raptor plus and sell him the MG for $150....thats what happened to my first Peave Rage 108 lol
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
idd pay....150 for a SS backup head....
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3