i have an yamaha bass and im thinking of buying an ashdown mag 300 any opinions on this amp at all can you please point out any flaws it has or any cool features about it?
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Awesome amp, I got one a few months ago. Sounds great. Plenty of power for shows. Just make sure you get a cab that can handle the power. I also have the Ashdown 410 Deep cab which is amazing, I'm saving up for the 1x15 now.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by Bassman86
Don't

so, your just gunna say don't without saying why?

dont listen to someone like this thread starter,

the ashdown mag 300 is nice, i tried one at sam ash, and i love that deep ashdown tone, so hopefully you will, go for it man
I've got one, the 410 combo.

I reccomend it. it's a fantastic amp, I love my tone so much with it.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
oh cool thanks guys, im probably gonna buy it today as a matter of fact, and thanks for the opinions i need to hear em to get rid of my insecurities, again THANKS!!!!!! I APPRECIATE IT!!!
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Quote by Bassman86
Don't

Thanks for that informative response. I think we all learned a lot from that.

Ignore that post threadstarter, like I said I own this amp and it's great. It sounds amazing, you have a nice control over your sound, the bright and deep functions are awesome and the VU meter is old-school-awesome.

300 Watts for $300...How could you not buy it? The only better deal I've found has been on ebay.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by Bassman86
Don't

don't do what you just did. Complete spam, wouldn't be if you perhaps backed up yourself on a level above the one-word. But you didn't and it's not like its something funny where we can go aww but that shouldn't be warned, and it's not like you're new here to not know the rules. You have been warned. Please try to be more helpful next time. Thank you.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I say "Don't" because every guy wants to buy an amp as soon as he has the money. I know, I did the same thing. Save up and buy a better amp. You'll thank yourself in awhile when you realize that there are some amps that are so much better than the one you almost bought.

There is the Ashdown MAG 600R. Twice as many watts, only $250 more. I'm not going to say it's the greatest amp, but it's better.

I don't care what you do, it's your amp, but I'm saying not to buy it.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS