Page 1 of 2
The most hardcore Punker Ever
GWAR, GNARKILL, CKY, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTORHEAD, OZZY, DEAD BOYS, CLUTCH, TURBONEGRO, BLOODHOUND GANG, BUCKETHEAD, GG ALLIN, MALEVOLENT CREATION
GG Allin is ****ing disgusting.
peace & chemicals
Quote by Gwarkill
The most idiotic, "hardcore" Loser Ever

Thats more like it.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
If one of my friends convinced me to go to his concert, and I got hit by his feces, I'd kill the guy. Period.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by G-Rock
If one of my friends convinced me to go to his concert, and I got hit by his feces, I'd kill the guy. Period.

You wouldn't have to, cause he's dead!

Get it?!?!

Hahahahaha, I am hilarious...

Anyway, GG Allin gives punk and punk-related things a bad name.
GG Allin was so misunderstood and under rated. He wrote cacthy songs and gave money to charity. Bite it, you scum.
Quote by guitar?
GG Allin was so misunderstood and under rated. He wrote cacthy songs and gave money to charity. Bite it, you scum.

He gave money to charity? WOW, sorry.. I take it all back.

GG Allin was a great guy..
peace & chemicals
Quote by guitar?

He also raped women and ate his own ****.
Quote by opivy21
You wouldn't have to, cause he's dead!

Get it?!?!

Hahahahaha, I am hilarious...

Anyway, GG Allin gives punk and punk-related things a bad name.

peace & chemicals
Quote by Guitarist132
He's dead isnt he?

Yep, there was a party at his funeral and the attendees took pictures of his privates and wrote on him.
Dude... eating **** is sooo punk.

That's why Tom Cruise is a punk, right?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Dude... eating **** is sooo punk.

That's why Tom Cruise is a punk, right?

no he's punk cause he kills small animals for religious purposes.
peace & chemicals
It wasn't that he ate **** that made him punk. He was anti conformity, and was real unlike most punk bands. He was more of a scum punk then true punk though. He also had an IQ test and had the levels of genius. Now thats crazy!
Quote by guitar?
It wasn't that he ate **** that made him punk. He was anti conformity, and was real unlike most punk bands. He was more of a scum punk then true punk though. He also had an IQ test and had the levels of genius. Now thats crazy!

my last girlfriend had insanely high IQ, now she's in rehab.
peace & chemicals
Quote by guitar?

Call him punk if you want, and maybe his music was (I don't know, I've only heard one song), but I really can't listen to or think about someone who does the things that GG Allin did. He was a creepy drug adict.

And he might have been a genious, but he sure as hell didn't show it.
Well when normal or dumb people have a mental disorder, there are just crazy. But when genious' have a mental disorder the end up super crazy. Like GG.

Fun GG fact-

His birth name was Jesus Christ Allin.
Quote by guitar?

Hitler had the IQ of a genius.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Haha good old GG Allin... Imagine his parents Dad - Sh*t eater, Mum - Genius about to cure cancer, solve world hunger, etc until she got pregnant with GG then it all goes down hill.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by guitar?

Punk rock isn't just about anti-conformity. It's about change. What did he change? Nothing.... now people just laugh when I say I'm going to eat ****... ooohh what a ****ing revolution.

**** that asshole.
Quote by pistols

I hate it when people think IQ means how smart you are.

IQ is your potential knowledge. You could have an IQ of 500 and be a complete idiot.

Think of your brain as a Suitcase. The size of the suitcase is your IQ. The actual knowledge is what you put in it.
Quote by whyvern

**** that asshole.

amen
peace & chemicals
I would rather have people associate punk with Simple Plan and sappy love songs than with that **** throwing, animal raping piece of garbage. I'm glad he's dead.

EDIT: Mind you, I rather not have people associate punk with either of those.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Last edited by CowsWithGuns at Jun 24, 2006,
So pleased he's dead. Can we ban threads on GG. He's awful. Do not type his name into youtube...

But yah he was a good person right?
Great guy, I mean whats not to love about a sh*t eating moron?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by whyvern
Punk rock isn't just about anti-conformity. It's about change. What did he change? Nothing.... now people just laugh when I say I'm going to eat ****... ooohh what a ****ing revolution.

Well obviously he changed something to envoke such a strong opinion from you.

I think it's painfully obvious that G.G. changed punk rock forever.
I think G.G. makes punks think about just how "extreme/punk/anti-conformity" they are. Sure, it's given that a punk has anti-conformity thoughts - but to what extent?
G.G. is the extreme at one end that shows just how 'harsh/extreme' a punk can get.
Would you rather participate in protests, write songs about how you feel pollitically, or dress in an alternative way to show your distain for the American corporate fashion industry? Or would you fling poo at people, rape women, and eat your own excrement to show my disgust for the American way of life?
Most punks would choose the former for a variety of reasons, but instead of thinking that G.G.'s way of life was "moronic", I'd like to think of it as just another way of being on the other side of society.

P.S.
I don't like G.G.'s music, and I don't agree with his lifestyle choices.
I do not however, think that having blind hatred towards something is acceptable.

-I will give you one thing though:
"**** that Asshole"

Circle that A, motherfucker!
Quote by pistols

i dont think hitler ever took an IQ test...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
Well obviously he changed something to envoke such a strong opinion from you.

I think it's painfully obvious that G.G. changed punk rock forever.
I think G.G. makes punks think about just how "extreme/punk/anti-conformity" they are. Sure, it's given that a punk has anti-conformity thoughts - but to what extent?
G.G. is the extreme at one end that shows just how 'harsh/extreme' a punk can get.
Would you rather participate in protests, write songs about how you feel pollitically, or dress in an alternative way to show your distain for the American corporate fashion industry? Or would you fling poo at people, rape women, and eat your own excrement to show my disgust for the American way of life?
Most punks would choose the former for a variety of reasons, but instead of thinking that G.G.'s way of life was "moronic", I'd like to think of it as just another way of being on the other side of society.

Not really, I mean, sure I'll get pissed off at him, but for the most part, I can ignore his contributions to punk rock and still be deeply immersed in the underground. He did change things like Minor Threat, for example, did.

I think that the idea of beauty in something ugly is a good idea. But raping women is taking it too far. Every living thing should be respected. Rape is one of the worst things you could do to something. Taking something so personal without asking or without any regard to feeling is really ****ed up.

I'm glad we agree that he was an asshole though.
Quote by abstractinkling
He was a genius.

Yeah dude, I'd SO wanna get raped in the name of underground music.

puNKrawKahs and STDs!
Wahoo, good times!
Quote by waterproofpie
Yeah dude, I'd SO wanna get raped in the name of underground music.

puNKrawKahs and STDs!
Wahoo, good times!

You have a vagina?
wot?
Quote by abstractinkling
You have a vagina?

Well, that is what some earthlings say.
Whatever those are.
Psh.
No matter what you say GG was an intriguing person. While I do not agree with what he said, it is still intresting to hear it. Its kind of like watching tv shows on serial and cult murderers.

Fun GG Fact #2:

He yelled at Captain Kangaroo for not giving autographs to kids, saying that was a bad example to the children.
He gets attention, whether positive or negative. attention is attention. and he thrived off of the hate.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
He gets attention, whether positive or negative. attention is attention. and he thrived off of the hate.

Of course he did. He was the "last true rock and roller".

Favorite GG songs-

Die When You Die
Carmelita
Hard Candy ****
wot?
I won't lie. I like some of GG Allin's music, but that ****ting on people thing, is just...weird.
Page 1 of 2