Agile 3000 Slim Taper Neck
http://www.rondomusic.net/al3000prestthincsbf.html

Ibanez RG1570
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Prestige-RG1570-electric-guitar-like-new_W0QQitemZ300000444190QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33043QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gibson copy from China
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320000020889&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

I'm leaning towards the RG because people from HC complain about some ugly flaws that came with the guitar. The Chinese Gibby *looks* very nice for the price, but should I trust them?
Anyways if I get the RG, which single coil would go well with swineshead runaway/xbucker or SD '59/JB?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Definately not the chinese LP... And the Agile and the RG are completely different types of guitars. What kind of music do you play?
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
hm... pretty much from led zeppelin to dream theater
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Ok, one, NEVER, NEVER buy a 2.99 Gibson from China. If you think that POS looks real, you've got problems. It's 2.99 with ~$200 shipping. For a $3000 guitar. Doesn't that seem too good to be true?

There are so many things wrong with that COUNTERFEIT that it should tip off anyone who looks at more than just the name. That same person has been reported for selling fake Gibsons quite a few times.

Now, Teleprompters, both guitars will last him as long as he takes care of them. Just because Agile is a lesser-known brand doesn't mean it's crap. They're good, quality guitars.

Really aznrockerdude, it comes down to what YOU want. Do you want a deeper sounding Les Paul shape guitar with a lot of good features, or do you want a thinner sounding, but lighter strat-like guitar with different features?

I suggest you go and try the Ibanez out and see if it works for you before you make any decision.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
Ok, one, NEVER, NEVER buy a 2.99 Gibson from China. If you think that POS looks real, you've got problems. It's 2.99 with ~$200 shipping. For a $3000 guitar. Doesn't that seem too good to be true?

There are so many things wrong with that COUNTERFEIT that it should tip off anyone who looks at more than just the name. That same person has been reported for selling fake Gibsons quite a few times.

Now, Teleprompters, both guitars will last him as long as he takes care of them. Just because Agile is a lesser-known brand doesn't mean it's crap. They're good, quality guitars.

Really aznrockerdude, it comes down to what YOU want. Do you want a deeper sounding Les Paul shape guitar with a lot of good features, or do you want a thinner sounding, but lighter strat-like guitar with different features?

I suggest you go and try the Ibanez out and see if it works for you before you make any decision.

2nded

Xenn owns
Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
the ibanez will be better quality, people have made reports of binding coming off of their agiles quite often and some luthiers have said that they arent that great though they are good for the money, i just dont think you can compare these two as one is almost $800 new and the other is $370 new, the rg will play better and be more shred oriented and the les paul will be more rock or rhythm oriented as it will be thicker sounding, with a change of pups the agile should be pretty nice for only $550ish though
Last edited by Teleprompters at Jun 24, 2006,