will it affect my guitar?

lol sorry.. joke came to me, I thought it was funny.

Soon will come a moderator with a snappy closed message and it'll be 2x as funny
I could be wrong (this is what my guitar teacher told me) but in germany they call a G# and H so... yes i think it would be too detuned to play... well maybe not
wow dude are you high or something jesus
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
Yes, Germans call a certain note H. I don't know why. But I know that they do. I had an hour long argument with my friend on if there was an "H" in the musical alphabet. I think it is G# as Cobalt said, but I'm not for sure.
'H 'is 'B' is western music. There was a typo, so to say many a year ago.

H= B end of story.

Dispite your best efforts to be funny, you have failed... as in you will in life.
Originally posted by turinbrakes
actually YOU SUCK

"I once read a poem, held my breath
But that moment's gone
First time I felt life, somewhat hurts
Need an option and some hope "

Anders Fridén
Quote by myvaliantleap
Yes, Germans call a certain note H. I don't know why. But I know that they do. I had an hour long argument with my friend on if there was an "H" in the musical alphabet. I think it is G# as Cobalt said, but I'm not for sure.

Well then, you learn something new every day. Something tells me the threadstarter was just being a f*ck though.
Oldest member of the "Guitarists Born in 1991" Club!. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Quote by PuppetOfTallica
Well then, you learn something new every day. Something tells me the threadstarter was just being a f*ck though.

could it have been this line "lol sorry.. joke came to me, I thought it was funny. "

Wouldn't say I was trying to be a f*** though gosh

aren't we an angry little bunch, you guys under 20 or somethin?
Quote by amazingdm
could it have been this line "lol sorry.. joke came to me, I thought it was funny. "

Wouldn't say I was trying to be a f*** though gosh

aren't we an angry little bunch, you guys under 20 or somethin?

Yeah that could have been it lol. Sorry if you misunderstood my post, I didn't mean it as an aggressive "you're a f*ck," i say that to my friends on a daily basis, I meant it as a "that's so incredibly stupid it's funny" sort of comment.
Oldest member of the "Guitarists Born in 1991" Club!. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Quote by TheFluffy
your a moron.

*reported*

and you used the wrong form of you're
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.