better recognize

sorry if this kind of **** isn't allowed, im drunk and don't really care either way
I sure do, I'm not that big into sludge (Apart from a couple of bands) but noothgrush is definately up there.
LOLZERS at the name. any tracks you recommend? I might check em out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
LOLZERS at the name. any tracks you recommend? I might check em out.

The name noothgrush comes from a Dr. Seuss poem/book/pointless crap. (Is he even a doctor?)

Oil removed is a decent song,
Sick stuff, I love me some Noothgrush. Kind of funny about their career they released a ton of 7's but only one full length which was just a best of from all their 7's. Cool vid.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
^Wow, really? I collect vinyl, so do you know of any places i can get their stuff off the net? Their record label maybe?
Sorry dude, I don't know personally. Maybe their Myspace has some info.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
That was a very painful song to listen to.
Originally posted by HateEternal
Uh.... ok big deal

If my aunt had balls shed be my uncle
ebay might have some stuff..

Q: Why are Noothgrush breaking up?
A: Like a healthy and friendly dog who's demands can't be met by its owners, we opted to put Noothgrush to sleep.

Q: What will the members of this Noothgrush do?
A: Russ has become highly dependent on a combination of Heroin, Ketamine and GHB to manage his existence, and is undoubtedly lying in a pool of his own vomit and urine at this very moment. Chiyo's schizo-effective disorder was reawakened in the last few months, and her time is spent wandering the streets Margot Kidder style, asking strangers for blood samples and stuffing litter down her pants. Gary's anti-depressent medication has erased the majority of his personality, and he speaks few words outside of "Wow", "great" "delightful" and "meatus".

Q: 'Noothgrush' is stupid name. Did you have notice that it sounds like 'Toothbrush'?
A: Hmmmm. Never thought of that. It does explain the offers to endorse Crest and Oral-B, though.

Q: What is best Noothgrush show ever?
A: Definitely in Los Angeles on 1/4/97. We headlined over Gasp, Cavity, Man is the Bastard, Excruciating Terror and 16, even though we only had 2 records out! What an opportunity! Everybody left right after 16, so to keep from annoying the guy who was sweeping up, we opted not to play. If we had, though, that would have been the best ever!!

Q: Why didn't Noothgrush come to my town in the middle of nowhere?
A: That would be a combination of failures no one should endure.

Q: But I'll making some great vegan food! You guys vegan, right?
A: Nope. Chiyo eats fish, Russ eats babies and Gary puts on a suit made out of headcheese every day and comes home at night naked after eating the whole thing. We also use the blood from koshered cows for enemas.

Q: Why do Noothgrush make depressing music? Why?
A: Because it sucks. Listen to top 40 radio or watch MTV for an hour or so. If you don't become suicidal, you're some kind of droid.

Q: But why do you make people depressed on purpose?
A: People either choose to be depressed or are socially/genetically inclined to be so. Identifying with collective emotion, be it negative or positive, is the key to all forms of artistic expression, even the ones that suck.