Page 1 of 3
Anything by cannibal corpse, it makes me want to throw up.
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
^haha, losers.

Word on the Metallica.

Six Feet Under - Graveyard Classics
Grave - Them Bones (Alive In Chains cover)
anything by avenged sevenfold.....bunch of mascara wearing fags
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Six Feet Under - The Day The Dead Walked

God, I hate that song, and I hate Six Feet Under.(I can't stand Chris Barnes low-pig squeal-low thing, I find it super annoying.)
Quote by flame843
What is the absolute worst metal song you've ever heard?

I just listened to "All Within My hands" by Metallica, and I have to say...that is absolutely HORRIBLE!

Especially the last few minutes...

Is that their new one?
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by flame843

I just listened to "All Within My hands" by Metallica, and I have to say...that is absolutely HORRIBLE!

whatever happened to good old metallica
Quote by flame843

I warned you!

Hmmm

Six Feet Under- Bringer of Blood album. Sounds like Sl1pkn0t going gore if you ask me

The Berzerker's album, forgot what it was called- anyways it was very generic and the vocals sucked.

Oh and Lord Vampyr's De Vampiria Philosophia- ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE, IT IS THE CHEESIEST, MOST CLICHED, MOST DISGUSTING METAL RELEASE EVER!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
gargaroth
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
All within my hands was the closing song to St Anger and yes i agree it sux most of St nger does
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by the_white_bunny
gargaroth

Gorgoroth.

Another bad one would have to be Six Feet Under's Back In Black cover...they covered the whole CD.
The entire St. Anger album.

Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by StuartR
You mean Gorgoroth?!

yea lol

there a funny band.....
*low growl* WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Korn's cover of "One".

It's still a metal song, right? Course, there wasn't much "metal" left after Korn mass-ejaculated their nu-metal filth all over it. Metaphorically speaking.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by oriolesazb
Anything by cannibal corpse, it makes me want to throw up.

Good. That's the whole point.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Dragonforce's music is among the cheesiest, crappiest metal I've ever heard...but it's so damn good I can't stop listening to it...so maybe not.
Children of Bodom's cover of "Oops, I did it again" was impressively shite.
Quote by TheNthDimension
Dragonforce's music is among the cheesiest, crappiest metal I've ever heard...but it's so damn good I can't stop listening to it...so maybe not.
Children of Bodom's cover of "Oops, I did it again" was impressively shite.

Only the Lyrics to Dragonforce songs are cheezy everything else is cool enough. And Where may I find an mp3 of CoB doing 'Oops, I did it again'? I must find it and confuse my buddies by saying "See? Told you it was just a cover song!"
Theres this one song by Napalm Death that is litterally just noise. It lasts for about 30 seconds, but it sucks, and i always feel very angry after listening to it
Quote by Davidian
CoB cover of final countdown.

It's not Cob thats a Kaza mistake

''Despite popular belief, Children of Bodom has never covered the songs "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden or "The Final Countdown" by Europe. "The Trooper" was actually covered by the band Sentenced, and 'The Final Countdown' has been done by the bands Norther and Dispatched. ''
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Last edited by marc137 at Jun 24, 2006,
InfoDump by STrapping YOung Lad. 11 minutes of gay.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by marc137

''Despite popular belief, Children of Bodom has never covered the songs "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden or "The Final Countdown" by Europe. "The Trooper" was actually covered by the band Sentenced, and 'The Final Countdown' has been done by the bands Norther and Dispatched. ''

Wow, that's news to me. Thanks. Damn p2p programs, always full of mislabeled songs.
Quote by rocktolive
One time, I swear my PB&J sandwich talked to me... maybe it was food poisoning?
Oneof the agrophillic nosebleed songs off of pcp torpedo, its like the third or fourth, its just pure nose with random chords and screaming, plus its only 11 or so seconds long.
These are intentionally terrible (although I quite like the first one):

"311 Sucks!" Anal Cunt
"Hitler Was a Sensitive Man" - Anal Cunt
"I Lit Your Baby on Fire" Anal Cunt
"I Noticed That You're Gay" - Anal Cunt
"You Look Divorced" -Anal Cunt
"I Became a Counselor So I COuld Tell Rape Vicitms they Asked For It" -Anal Cunt
"Saving Ourselves For Marriage" - Anal Cunt

Especially the last one. That album proved that they could cover all types of obnoxious and bad.
Anything by Manowar. Ugh.

SOOOOOOooOOOooooOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOoOOo ChEHHEHEZZHZZY!!111!!!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
^ Manowar rules! i reckon they are a pretty sweet band!

i have to say, anything by Six Feet Under just sounds crap to me, cant stand em.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Quote by Tsunekuni
Gorgoroth.

Another bad one would have to be Six Feet Under's Back In Black cover...they covered the whole CD.

I agree with that but only because the vocals sound terrible with it... The instruments all sound good though... I like Six Feet Under, but I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard some of their AC/DC covers...
Quote by Cthulhu Dawn
A great renewal growls at hand
And only when they're running
Will they come to understand...

So ends the pitiful reign of man
*Looks around for Metal Sucks*

He's not here... I think he got banned.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 24, 2006,
Quote by Nefro
Metal sucks.

Shut up, dyke.

I rerember hearing a Bethlehem song that was particularly bad. I'd take that over the St. Anger tunes people were talking about though.
*insert grind song here*
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by marc137

That cover of the Trooper was expecially bad IMO. I don't like how it is sung. And now your going to say: "stfu n00b go listen to motley crue". But if your going to cover Iron Maiden, you have to have a decent singer.

Same for CoB's cover of Aces High. And Shot in the Dark.
Quote by axe_grinder247
meatwad>chuck norris
Quote by raise_the_dead
The Berzerker's album, forgot what it was called- anyways it was very generic and the vocals sucked.

Pffft... noob.

Teh Berzerker owns joo.
roar
Page 1 of 3