Tulsa!!!! Yay! Heather Blotto is really cool. I met her when she came her in Surrender! and we danced to the Can Kickers with Matt Bakula. It was mad fun. She's in this band called Tulsa. I think they might be pretty well known in some DIY circles. At any rate, they're really good and I hope we get to play some shows with them in the Northeast.

www.myspace.com/tulsa
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I was born in Tulsa.

Anyway, they're alright. The music's fine, but I can't really get into the vocals. I like the bass on Math in The Aftermath.
Thats some good stuff, I think the vocals are fine, their sound reminds me of the thermals a little bit. I just wish the distortion didn't sound so crappy on the recording.
I saw the can kickers a couple of days ago, good show, except they got to the show an hour and a half late with their van on the back of a tow truck.
The Can Kickers are one of my favorite bands live. What'd you think of the Haints?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I don't know, I thought they were playing too, but it ended up being the gallows (209) who were awesome and then the cankickers so I guess the Haints skipped that show. Their name threw me off because there is another country/folk/punk band called the Haints from sacramento CA (alter ego of the groovie ghoulies I think?)
By the way check out the gallows from stockton CA http://www.myspace.com/thegallows209
this is a great band ive been a fan for a little while.

Quote by yeahyeah
Thats some good stuff, I think the vocals are fine, their sound reminds me of the thermals a little bit. I just wish the distortion didn't sound so crappy on the recording.
I saw the can kickers a couple of days ago, good show, except they got to the show an hour and a half late with their van on the back of a tow truck.

good for you for likeing the thermals. and if you like the vocal styling check out the abi yoyos they are goood.