If i was to get an Ibanez RG1570 is it a good guitar?
SHould i change some pickups with it or something and raise the action?
i heard that it was a bitchin' guitar for the price, but never played it before...and it could use a pickup change...other than that its the ultimate guitar. (could use nicer inlays though)

EDIT: and you spelt "might" wrong..silly rabbit.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Last edited by The_Hell_Patrol at Jun 24, 2006,
and usually u dont want to raise the action unless u have problems with fret buzz.
nice guitar tho.
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
Well i never changed pickups on the guitar is it something i can request for in the guitar store, something i have to do myself or something a guitar repairman can do
and if i have to do it myself please tell me how
Quote by Shredlet
Well i never changed pickups on the guitar is it something i can request for in the guitar store, something i have to do myself or something a guitar repairman can do
and if i have to do it myself please tell me how

yes you can get the shop to change your pickup
Does it cost much?

And if so what pickups should i change it to , i play mostly offsrping and rock punk rock that kinda thing if that helps
it shouldnt cost much depends on where you go

how much are you willing to spend? also your amp may need to be compensated for sound to be improved
I have it and it rox. I dont recommend it if you like alternate tunings though, thats where I'm having trouble with at the moment. But a very good guitar for a low price!
I played it at the shop and I fell in love. I'm trying to coerce my parents into getting me it, it's working ...i'll own it soon. It's a sweet, sweet guitar. Great thin neck, might take a while getting used to be its great. It's almost like a plank. And I know all you naysayers will put down stock pickups but they really aren't that bad until you save up some money to put some DiMarzio Breeds in that bitch. The body is basswood, just keep that in mind. It's not quite Alder, it's not quite mahogany...it's the middle.
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!