I was wondering if someone could recommend me a type of wah pedal, and whats the difference in a wah pedal and whammy bar other than the whammy bar is on the guitar. Im wanting to learn songs with wah in them but don't want to go and buy another guitar( i play a Les Paul ) Someone please help.
When you catch some guy mastubating to you from a pair of binoculars call me and tell me you can see me and i will go where you cant see me and don't worry it's a compliment.

Michael Jackson's just a crazy guy.
A wah pedal is basically a bandpass filter with the frequency moveable by the expression pedal.
Try a Vox if you want a decent wah pedal.

A whammy bar on the guitar is an entirely different thing that enables you to shift the pitch of the strings up/down.

You might have messed things up with the Digitech Whammy which is an effect pedal that allows you to do pitch shifts and stuff...
Wah - Think the intro to Voodoo Child by Hendrix.

Whammy - simulates the effect of a whammy bar, e.g. decreases pitch. It can also simulate downtuning etc. Think Tom Morello and matt bellamy.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
One thing though: Digitech Whammy Wah = Wah+Whammy (never tried it )
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?