Probably rotate it to the left, if it is copied off of a fender bridge. They twist in and out. Lefty loosie, righty tighty.
Quote by myvaliantleap
Probably rotate it to the left, if it is copied off of a fender bridge. They twist in and out. Lefty loosie, righty tighty.

ok sorry i didnt make this clear enough... how do i loosen it so when i push it the strings are loosened more- in others words how do i make it more sensitive?
adjust the springs on the back, if it has a cover take it off, Then adjust the 2 screws that hold the springs.
Quote by uterus
so he can purify his air, asshole.

My Rig:
Customized Squire Strat
Vox Valvetronix 100VT
Boss MT2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby
Ernie Ball strings
Quote by stratster23
adjust the springs on the back, if it has a cover take it off, Then adjust the 2 screws that hold the springs.

thats really not what its there for but yes you can do that
^Actually it is since if you look in the manual for a trem (especiall any FR) then it will tell you to do that to make it more sensitive or less sensitive.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by SGStrummer61
^Actually it is since if you look in the manual for a trem (especiall any FR) then it will tell you to do that to make it more sensitive or less sensitive.

really its there more to counter-act the tension caused by the strings on the opposite thats why you have to replace the springs in the back and a few years time because they are always working on counter-acting the string pressure
yeah, and if u loosen too much, ur going to have a bear of a time keeping it in tune.

a better idea is to use a lighter gauge string.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011