Good metal amp it has to be atleast 50 watts and have good distortion it can only be up to $400 and it can be tube or SS.
Roland Cube 60, don't really think you'll get anything any better in the pricerange
Quote by ManInABox90
Good metal amp it has to be atleast 50 watts and have good distortion it can only be up to $400 and it can be tube or SS.

What does this mean? Is is a question? How many sentences are there? Try this: "I need a good metal amp. I need it to be at least 50 watts and have good distortion. My budget is $400. I am open to tube or solid state."

Damn people suck at writing on this site.

Ok, end of rant.

Look at a Roland Cube 60 for what you need.
Roland Cube 60.

As far as tube amps go, you don't have many options in your price range. If you really want to go tube, save up a little more money, and you might be able to afford a Peavey Valve King, a used Classic 30, or a Laney LC or VC. With an overdrive pedal as a boost, they are all reputed to be able to handle metal.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
jmac: chill out dude. this isn't a job aplication. yeah bad grammer is annying w3n Dey tYpe lIk3 DiS n 4sK DuM qUestIOns lYkE whICh MG Is da bEst.

wow that took a while.

um, i've been seeing some peavey 5150 combos going for around $400 as of late on ebay. you should check thouse out.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Quote by gpderek09
jmac: chill out dude. this isn't a job aplication. yeah bad grammer is annying w3n Dey tYpe lIk3 DiS n 4sK DuM qUestIOns lYkE whICh MG Is da bEst.

wow that took a while.

um, i've been seeing some peavey 5150 combos going for around $400 as of late on ebay. you should check thouse out.

It just gets annoying how people forget to use puncuation. I don't care if you write with out capital letters or use things like "u" or "y" instead of "you" and "why" but at least split them into sentences for god sakes. I see this all the time and it just gets annoying.
there is a huge difference between a 50 watt tube and a 50 watt ss
Cube 60= Winner.
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
^Naw. Laney GH50L head. ...Ok, so it's a head. But it's a really good one! 50 Watts British Lovin' Tube. Lots of gain, tone...y'know. All that stuff. So if you can get a good cabinet, then go for that one.

If not, try for a Peavey 5150/6505 combo on ebay.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate

If not, try for a Peavey 5150/6505 combo on ebay.

For $400?
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Quote by PunishedOne
For $400?

If Derek says it will go for $400, it'll go for $400. Bid wisely on eBay.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
^ one sold for $405 a week ago.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile