Page 1 of 24
Well, I got the idea for this thread from the starter of the "Picture of Hot Chicks Thread."
I asked why there wasn't a Hot Guys THread then posted a picture of a hot guy on his thread. Needless to say everyone got pretty pissed, which sort of suprised me, but whatever. So, I'm here to give all the women of UG a place to post all thier gorgeous guy pictures.

So go for it!
Quote by madbasslover
haha
you actually made one! i salute you, burrito.

mmm bean rice and cheese. the best.
guess i'll start it off....

Quote by madbasslover
haha

Quote by madbasslover
haha

That's my boss. Yeah that's right, I work for Steve Burton... The "dude" from General Hospital.

I guess people these days would know him for doing the voice of Cloud in Final Fantasy... However lame that is.
SIZE]
Last edited by ScummerVacation at Jun 24, 2006,

End of discussion
METALLICA RULES ( USED TO ;Before ST. Anger)

Gear:
Cort EVL-K6 (White Pearl)
BOSS ME-70
Fender CD-60
Last edited by demon_gb26 at Jun 24, 2006,
why oh why did i click on this... i'm not gay, i'm not gay, i'm not gay, i'm not gay.... tits & beer, not ass and appletinis.....
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
i stinkin love greys anatomy

...and lost, haha

Quote by madbasslover
haha

Mike Patton
By crook or fist I'll lather up your gracious smile.
And take my time...

This would be good enough for u
ENJOY

FEAST UR EYES

end of the thread
METALLICA RULES ( USED TO ;Before ST. Anger)

Gear:
Cort EVL-K6 (White Pearl)
BOSS ME-70
Fender CD-60
never.let.this.thread.die.

James Franco (Tristan and Isolde is one of 5 chick flicks in this planet that is worth watching...only because of him)

Jake Gyllenhal

But let's not forget...:
Devon Sawa

Kevin Zegers

And my absolute favorite hot random guy in movies...
Billy Crudup

And of course...the Beastie Boys

So, in otherwords, dudes with awesome smiles slash funky beats.
(Yeah...I'm really into good smiles)

EDIT: With the exception of Chuck Norris and Johnny Depp, this thread is lacking.
I mean, Jesse McCartney!? Are you guys like 12!? I need a manly man. (I know, I know...Jude Law, but atleast he can dress)
Quote by waterproofpie

Jake Gyllenhal

Even as a male i find that sexy..
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Even as a male i find that sexy..

This is why I like you Fronkpies.
We can like, critique hot dudes together, and stuff.

oh yeah:
Jude Law

Johnny Depp (In my humble opinion, peaked during the movie "Cry Baby", which rules despite his looks)
Quote by waterproofpie
Johnny Depp (In my humble opinion, peaked during the movie "Cry Baby", which rules despite his looks)

That first scene where he's getting the needle is sexy.

In other news:

don't forget hugh laurie lol

and the guys from rammstein

yes I am a guy, but imo these are obviously very sexy men. I'm not gay, or attracted to them, but the way girls can think other girls are pretty, this is the manly equivalent lol
I'm not gay, but wow....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by TomD03
why oh why did i click on this... i'm not gay, i'm not gay, i'm not gay, i'm not gay.... tits & beer, not ass and appletinis.....

I asked my self the same question... i thought ever since that night at the bar i was comfortable with my sexuality....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I am gay.

thats what Chuck thinks of chicks
Quote by rockon1824
I hope you're kidding dude. They won't even have a drum section, why would they have a car tyre section?
Last edited by Beansontoast at Jun 24, 2006,
Quote by madbasslover
haha

tyson ritter from the all american rejects.....

Quote by madbasslover
haha

Quote by waterproofpie
never.let.this.thread.die.

James Franco (Tristan and Isolde is one of 5 chick flicks in this planet that is worth watching...only because of him)

Jake Gyllenhal

But let's not forget...:
Devon Sawa

Kevin Zegers

And my absolute favorite hot random guy in movies...
Billy Crudup

And of course...the Beastie Boys

So, in otherwords, dudes with awesome smiles slash funky beats.
(Yeah...I'm really into good smiles)

EDIT: With the exception of Chuck Norris and Johnny Depp, this thread is lacking.
I mean, Jesse McCartney!? Are you guys like 12!? I need a manly man. (I know, I know...Jude Law, but atleast he can dress)

ok ok, i admit, the jesse mccartney one was a bit uncalled for, haha.

oh man! i remember my friends and i had the biggest crush on devin sawa back in the day. good stuff. i totally forgot about that guy.
Quote by madbasslover
haha

Quote by Def
and the guys from rammstein

yes I am a guy, but imo these are obviously very sexy men. I'm not gay, or attracted to them, but the way girls can think other girls are pretty, this is the manly equivalent lol

Yeah, they do look damn good...very...manly
Quote by burrito
I'm here to give all the women of UG a place to post all thier gorgeous guy pictures.

Yes. All 4 of you UG women, go for it.

HERMAN LI WHAT A HOTTIE

YUM

YEAAAAH. OKAYYY. WHAT?!

..sorry
I don't jump around when I go to shows.
There did actually used to be a "Pictures of Hot Guys Thread", it came out just shortly after the first Hot Chicks thread, it was around for a while actually.

Well since this thread is going to divebomb if it isn't helped, I'll add to it. These are some guys who I'll admit are darn good looking blokes:

Ryan Phillipe:

Josh Hartnett:

Johnny Depp:

And my personal favourite...
Brandon Boyd:

noooooo!! it will never divebomb!!!!

live on, live on!!

and of course, michael phelps! i think i have a thing for swimmers....it must have something to do with all that water polo playing....

Quote by madbasslover
haha

Quote by GiantRaven
Yeah, they do look damn good...very...manly

Yaaaaaaay...+giggles+
That's not the best picture of them though :O!!!
You men have good taste in...men...by the way.
Richard...

Edit: Couldn't you get that picture from Kerrang?
Mwahahaha? O_o
...Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein...