Hey guys, I made the dreadful mistake of purchasing a Marshall MG30DFX. I'm gonna get rid of it ASAP, but that means I need a new amp.

Now, I've been trying to get a Zakk Wylde tone for ages, and obviously I can't do that unless I have a decent tube amp. I was wondering what's the cheapest tube amp that I can get to get Zakk's sound. I have a Jackson WRMG warrior and in a few days the MXR ZW-44 Overdrive as well.

Thanks for the help
zakks tone is les pauls, emgs and marshalls, theres really no substitute
Well...I don't know about ZW tone, but you could always try for a Peavey 5150. I mean it has lots of gain, and Zakk uses a lot of gain...so possibly? He uses single master channel Marshalls, if I'm not mistaken, so it'll be hard to get too close to his tone without playing a Marshall REALLY loud. But the overdrive will help some, as will a solidbody with EMG's. In the end though, I have a suspicion that his tone is almost all in his picking hand and fingers?meaning, you won't be able to get his tone. Without some fancy amputations.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?