Yeah...they're a local high school-aged ska band. They're pretty good, I recommend checking them out. Their first album is available on iTunes and they're also playing the Warped Tour.
Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone on here knew about them.
If you're in a high school band you shouldn't be trying to play the Warped Tour.

Actually, if you're in any band you shouldn't be trying to play the Warped Tour.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
ive seen them twice, I think they try to sound like old LTJ, but I guess there pretty good.
Quote by whyvern
If you're in a high school band you shouldn't be trying to play the Warped Tour.

Actually, if you're in any band you shouldn't be trying to play the Warped Tour.

Yeah....I really wonder how they got in, being
a. a band made up of 15-year-olds
b. not that well-known
They sucked someones dick... or their dad did.

If you're 15, you should play at ****ty youth centers and stuff. Have fun with your band! Don't be all serious and try and play warped tour. That's lame.

Both people in my band are 17, and we spent this whole year just playing wherever and having a good time and making DIY contacts around the country. Sure we're touring this summer, but it's just for fun.... and it's not even a real tour, just a couple of out of town shows.

I dunno. I don't think the same way about music as alot of other people do though.
^ Yeah, you remind me of Crimpshrine kind of.

But I don't know. They also play lots of local, informal ska shows around Chicago. They actually help the scene a lot...
I really don't know why they're playing the Warped Tour, but I'm sure they'll be better than everyone else there, besides the Buzzcocks.
Isn't Aaron Cometbus in that band?

One of my friends is in the band if it's who I think it is.