I like to keep it low. I'm willing to forego the lack of sustain for the sake of ease of play.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
I keep it rather low
Quote by JMack
Fallinsuburbia is a very intelligent user. Trust him.

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
my acoustic guitar's strings are rather high, so whenever I play a bar chord song it gives my fingers a workout. My electric one's are low and I can hit the bar chords easily so I'd prefer it being low.
I put them as low as they will go. Than bring it up a tad. Just enough to give me good open chords, but still have easy fretting.
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
I like mine a little higher then norm, right now I'm at 3/64" on my high e, and I do a gradual increase to 4/64" to the low E. I really like it this way, once I switched the same day I tried my Epi SG with really low action and I couldn't stand it, I had to raise the Epi a bit.
Hai UG!
High as you can go. As well as all the tonal goodness that you get from high action, I play a lot of slide, so high action is more or less a must for me...
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Mine's a little high so I can play the whole neck. I want to be able to hit a note anywhere and not buzz. Don't expect any 1/64th notes from me.

I'm no speed demon.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+