Idk why but i really dig them,love the name btw.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
that has to be one of the best bands I have heard on myspace... (excluding the major bands and such)

I just think some of the pinch harmonics are annoying and overused (Like in sixpence)
but great nonetheless
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Sounds pretty good, I agree about the vocals though, not sure what it is. I think maybe they could do with having a little more range, if anyone knows what I mean? Not that I could do half as well....
For some reason it sounds like two people are doing the vocals or they've over-dubbed a high growl over a low one... but I'm not sure because the quality isn't great.

I think that's the only reason I don't really like the vocals. Everything else is awesome.
yea, they are pretty damn good. they will be real badass if they keep playin together in say, oh, 3-4 years.

they have nothing on decapitated though (as far as metal prodogies are concerned)
i like how they're influenced by Streetlight Manifesto (3rd wave ska band).

Good find.

Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Good stuff. Not bad vocals either...

They're decently close to me (same coast...) so maybe I'll see 'em some time.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?