Ok, recently the band (Meta band) took a 3-4 month break because of exams, when we got back together and jammed we were **** (As usual with no practise) but our relationship as a band has I feel deteriated (Sp?) we cant decide on any songs as a band, and their were alot of fights over small things. and the huge cap has cause me to feel like the band was finnished so it de-influenced me. I dont know whether to give it time or leave? we were mean to record but our singer and drummer have got jobs so we cant and music is my life and stoped me from killing myself!!
damn... well. i guess have a chat with them fellas. and stay away from sharp objects, garden tools, the medicine cabinet, and on-coming traffic because you have so much to live for!!!
Don't kill yourself man. If the band doesn't work out make a new one like I did. Talk to them sort out the problems oh did i mention DON'T KILL YOURSLEF.
I had this same problem with my band also...except this was after like a 2-week break haha

What you have to do is just call a band meeting(it maybe cheesy but it gets **** done) and asks the dudes if they really want to be doing this stuff anymore, tell them that your still into it 100% but you feel like everyone else has kind of lost interest, which you cant really blame them because that was a pretty long break, but if they still want in, then great, if not then maybe just ask them why...or give them the finger...either way yer gonna get answers

good luck
Ah

Ha
Quote by KoRnHead
Don't kill yourself man. If the band doesn't work out make a new one like I did. Talk to them sort out the problems oh did i mention DON'T KILL YOURSLEF.

talk to them...and those pple that dont wanna keep the band u kick out and replace..i noe its easier said then done but it works......and DON'T kill urself
Life's an open book. don't close it until it's done. --Metallica

LISTEN TO METALLICA!!!

EDIT: and talking is a good thing
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Last edited by obey_yourmaster at Jun 25, 2006,
You know what man? take this advice seriously for I am NOT kidding... Next practice during songs JUST GO NUTS, jump around, run around like a manic, and kick stuff over! Im not even kidding! it will bring the overall band energy level up so much. This one time my singer started rolling on the ground and afterwards everyone else just went nuts and it was a great practice. This will make practices seem much more fun. And if one person starts doing it, they all do it. good luck
No I don't want to play your guitar... I might light it on fire.
Quote by Hammett4Ever
You know what man? take this advice seriously for I am NOT kidding... Next practice during songs JUST GO NUTS, jump around, run around like a manic, and kick stuff over! Im not even kidding! it will bring the overall band energy level up so much. This one time my singer started rolling on the ground and afterwards everyone else just went nuts and it was a great practice. This will make practices seem much more fun. And if one person starts doing it, they all do it. good luck

Thats just cazy enough to work. I was going to say just make sure to talk with everyone and make sure they know its not to put anyone down but to help the band.. But damn I like Hammett4Ever's advice ALOT better!!
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
I suppose the main thing is do you want to play together anymore, a break kinda makes you think sumtimes. I did and i've been temp bassist for a lot of bands since. Now im fortunately back in a band. Like the other guys said, go crazy fun is always needed, practice shud be fun not boring/a chore (however u spell it)
Songs working on :

Nitelife
what udo is hide burning marajuana around the practise area, then they'll get stoned and ull have the best band practise of all time itll feel like ur playing the tajma hall
My band is goin to the down. Our singer cant write lyrics and our second guitarist sucks and he is too ****ing hard to work with. I play guitar farely well and me and the bass player have a Slash & Duff thing goin. My drummer is the best I know of. Me and the bass player got an awsome song wrote and we r now writing the riffs for it but i think the 3 of us might find another singer and guitarist......oh yea......OUR GEAR ****ING SUX
Dude, long breaks from practice really sucks. It seems to pull the band further apart. Get them in a meeting and talk with them about the music. Make it short and simple; tell them that if they're not interested, then they don't belong.