which of these guitars has a better clean sound, and if neither of them have a good clean sound, whats a guitar similar to those with one, but I want H/H configuration, also, if I did get one of these guitars, what would be some humbuckers with good clean sounds, but can be played with some distortion?

Thanks in advance
alright, but do they have good cleans, or would I have to get different pickups, and which pikcups should I get
there good for being so basic. if you had the money id suggest getting a blackjack. they are very good clean, and they can also do distortion.
Go get your shovel.
i played a 006 elite, it was very nice in the cleans, great distortion.
strat player forever.
^ yeah they are good too. blackjacks just have 2 humbuckers and he said he wanted 2 humbuckers.
Go get your shovel.
well let me be a bit more specific, sorry about that, I meant the 006 Deluxe, or the Omen 6
well like i said, they are good for being 300 dollars, but if you have 550 get the blackjacks. or if you dont, save up for the blackjack cuz it will sound so much better.
Go get your shovel.
why would you want only a 006 or omen in your options? why not the c-1 elite or tempest or someting?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
it's above his budget probably
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
it's above his budget probably

yeah i figured that too.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Those two guitars, are exactly the same. Same wood, electronics, pickups, and tuners. The only differences are the body shape, and that the Omen has 24 frets, while the 006 has 22. I would save up more and look at a C1 model.

EDIT: or for $400, you could get a Schecter Gryphon, which isnt quite as good as the C1 models, but its better than the Omen or 006 that you were talking about. It has a mahogany body, Duncan Designed pickups, 24 frets, Grover tuners, and a flamed maple top.
Last edited by thetoastinator at Jun 25, 2006,
Or look for a C-1 used
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I would get the gryhon or get the omen (guitar stores make more profit on this than on the 06 so they might through something in, they arent allowed to drop the price) and put in seymour duncans