Page 3 of 5
Quote by MustangMan311
NC Hardcore > All others
^ your going to get banned, you know that right?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Rock Vegas Records

40 SLS
www.myspace.com/40sls

A LOSS FOR WORDS
www.myspace.com/alossforwords

AFFILIATED
www.myspace.com/affiliatedboston

ALCATRAZ
www.myspace.com/alcatraz

ANTON ROUGH
www.myspace.com/antonroughhhhh

BOSTON MASSACRE

COLIN OF ARABIA
www.myspace.com/coacentral

CUT THROAT
www.myspace.com/cuthroatbhc

DEAD CITY
www.myspace.com/deadcity

DOWNHILL FAST

ENERGY

GHOST IN THE MACHINE

IN OUR BLOOD

IN REMEMBRANCE

LIVING HELL

MELTDOWN

NEW LOWS

PUNCH THE KLOWN

REIGN SUPREME

RISKY BUSINESS

ROSES NEVER FADE

SHERE KHAN

SHOOT TO KILL
www.myspace.com/shoottokill

STAND ACCUSED

SUDDEN DEATH

THE CARRIER

THE CONFRONTATION

THE MONGOLOIDS

VEGAS

I'll finish the rest of the list later
maybe im being an idiot, but i thought converge was still on epitaph, and bannon just runs deathwish...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
go jane doe!

and i didnt know f-minus was on B9...
i thought they were on hellcat
but i havent heard anything from them in like 4 years, so theres a good chance they changed labels

they're probably one of the best female-fronted hardcore bands
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Mediaskare
* A Breath Before Surfacing
* As Blood Runs Black
* Belay My Last
* Betrayal
* Blood Stands Still
* Burning The Masses
* The Demonstration
* Endwell
* Exotic Animal Petting Zoo
* The Ghost Inside
* Implosive Disgorgence
* Silent Civilian
* Small Town Murder
* With Dead Hands Rising
* Wages Of War

http://www.myspace.com/mediaskare
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9595/userbar671014hu6.gif[/img]
Quote by handbanana
All I have to say is, warriors rule.
Bridge 9 sucks.

both of these opinions are so, so wrong.
i can understand you not liking the warriors. thats fine.
but bridge 9?! theyre seriously awful. have heart would actually be a good band if they werent on bridge 9
are you a complete idiot? a label like bridge 9 does not in any way make a band bad, and every single band on b9 destroys the warriors. it seems like you're the kind of guy who has an extreme opinion (compared to the rest of the board) just to seem cool.
not really. im not trying to start beef, nor am i saying the warriors are amazing. but bridge 9 is crap plain and simple. its all about deathwish inc, eulogy, ferret, resist, commonbond, snd victory is getting a lot better to. b9 is trash. if u seriously think b9 is a good label then you know nothing about music
Last edited by handbanana at Jan 19, 2009,
Quote by handbanana
not really. im not trying to start beef, nor am i saying the warriors are amazing. but bridge 9 is crap plain and simple. its all about deathwish inc, eulogy, ferret, resist, commonbond, snd victory is getting a lot better to. b9 is trash. if u seriously think b9 is a good label then you know nothing about music

open-minded, intelligent individual right here.
Quote by handbanana

Cool dude alert.
Quote by handbanana

okay, now give me three good reasons why b9 is so bad.
I would never put Eulogy, Ferret, or Victory next to an adjective with a positive connotation, unless you're talking about Victory circa '01 or before.
Last edited by Frenzied at Jan 20, 2009,
Quote by Frenzied
I would never put Eulogy, Ferret, or Victory next to an adjective with a positive connotation, unless you're talking about Victory circa '01 or before.

Your definately right about victory. After '01 they went way down hill, but like i said before, they're getting better(slowly).
Quote by handbanana
Your definately right about victory. After '01 they went way down hill, but like i said before, they're getting better(slowly).

I have yet to see evidence to back up this claim. The only band I'll even bother listening to on that label is Ringworm and only the Promise gets any play (the pre-Victory album). Victory records is a malignant tumor on underground music along with their cronies Ferret and Trustkill records.

Bridge Nine, on the other hand, is alright. They have a nasty tendency to water down their bands (listen to Think I Care's s/t and then World Asylum if you want to see what I mean), but the quality is still relatively high. They seem more than willing to welcome a variety of different bands into their fold, which I find admirable. They also don't over-produce/over-market every new thing they pick up; another admirable quality.
Quote by handbanana
Your definately right about victory. After '01 they went way down hill, but like i said before, they're getting worse(quickly).

I fixed it.

But seriously, there is nothing that Victory is putting out right now that makes me excited to be a music fan, period.

The only record that I've enjoyed in the last year from Victory is Comeback Kid's live record.
Quote by Frenzied
I fixed it.

But seriously, there is nothing that Victory is putting out right now that makes me excited to be a music fan, period.

The only record that I've enjoyed in the last year from Victory is Comeback Kid's live record.

yeah, comeback kids worst album yet. this was only put out cause they cant come up with anything new. I used to love comeback kid but they're just not as exciting anymore. I saw them at this is hardcore, and everyone left when the came on.
CBK will probably always be one of my favorite bands, broadcasting and wake the dead ****ing rule. I just don't see them doing anything too exciting in the future. People aren't really into that type of hardcore anymore, seems like bands like Trash Talk and Ceremony are whats hot right now.
B9 is a very solid label. I don't like all the bands but there are some on there I absolutely love. No reason for anyone to call them trash.
Well, I absolutely love Ceremony. Crime in stero is alright, and sick of it all aint bad, other than that im not a fan of the rest of b9. i think have heart has the potential to be a lot better than they are
Quote by handbanana
Well, I absolutely love Ceremony. Crime in stero is alright, and sick of it all aint bad, other than that im not a fan of the rest of b9. i think have heart has the potential to be a lot better than they are

BUT YOU LOVE PAT FLYNN
I can't believe it, not ONE mention of rucktion records, www.rucktion.com. Most of the bands that are up on these threads aren't even hardcore! I mean christ!
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
There are a handful of good bands on Words of War right now. No bands that I hate, for sure.
I play guitar
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Last edited by flyingjew34 at Jun 20, 2009,
Hey Flyingjew, a band called Enfold Darkness signed recently to Sumerian, you could add them in ur list
Quote by Hib3rnian
Hey Flyingjew, a band called Enfold Darkness signed recently to Sumerian, you could add them in ur list

Done.

I don't like that band much... the singer ruins it....
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by jonnowev
One huge omission from the first post is Trustkill. It's the biggest hardcore label, in fact.

Someone did it on page 2. The person who started this thread stopped updating it. Tempting to make a new one...
- FJ

Dude, is that that band with that bassist?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT