E||--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B||--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G||--------0---------0----- ----------------0-------0------------------------0-------0-----------------|
D||-----9----------9--------9----------7---------7--------7-----------5---------5-------5------------
A||--7----------7--------7----------5---------5-------5----------3-----------3-------3---------------|
E||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G]-----------0------0----------------------
D]-------4-------4--------4-------------
A]---2--------2--------2---------------

my bands rythm gtr wrote this intro plz crit
Any info on how it's played?
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
well it played kinda slow i cant tell you the bpm or anything cause i dont know how that works
Looks pretty similar to A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth, except the end of riff. Same style and such.
it's ok, but there needs to be some fills, i dunno
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
The first two chords remind me very much of Adam's Song by Blink 182.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Timing? And that straight descending chord progression sounds kind of boring to me.
Holy crap that is almost the exact intro to the song I am writing... Mine is played a little different, but that is the same progression that I use. Granted, it is in no way a hard progression, (or hard to come up with) it just sounds really cool, and I thought it was weird coming across that.
by the way its nothing like A Toute Le Mounde, as it is played in E flat tuning, the leading chord is F Minor, not E, and has 5 various chord and root note changes, but yes, it does sound very Blink 182/Sum 41ish
by the way its nothing like A Toute Le Mounde, as it is played in E flat tuning, the leading chord is F Minor, not E, and has 5 various chord and root note changes, but yes, it does sound very Blink 182/Sum 41ish

Looks like its just transposed down the neck. But the same picking pattern.
me and my friend wrote something like that, but we played all open strings after each open d. kinda like the intro of nothing else matters. sounded really cool with the powerchords being picked also.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?