I'm new at playing guitar and I was wondering if anyone knew any easy Beatles songs?
norwegian wood is a good one. Might be tough for a beginner not sure. Just some embellished chords and such.....they have some easier ones too, but this one is kinda cool, play whole song pretty much just with a few chords i guess...
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
dear prudence is pretty simple and hello goodbye too
Quote by wilty00
Twist and Shout makes me violent.
You've got to hide your love away features like the first 4 chords you learn on guitar.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
I learned Rocky Racoon in 5 minutes. Good song, I played it for a talent show.
www.myspace.com/theflyingelderly
We're Progressive Funk Rock (Frog Rock)

Founding Member of the Vermont Cult
PM Me to join

Quote by magnus_maximus
MAD should do its job and it'll all be hunky-dory.
blackbirds realy easy. err, mother natures son. but if you find them hard for some reason Rocky racoon for the win.
Yellow Submarine, yeah! Also In My life, beautiful song. Octopus's Garden helps build up your barre chord technique.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
I've been playing with Blackbird for a little while and I find it pretty difficult.. But Octopus's Garden was pretty easy. Thanks for the suggestions!
Here Comes the Sun is a great song for beginers. Pretty simple and it also sounds good when you play it right. I have also heard some cooler versions people have done of this song.
Quote by UtBDan
You've got to hide your love away features like the first 4 chords you learn on guitar.

Second that.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Blackbird is good to learn, especially for fingerpicking. It might seem harder than it really is at first, but it's incredibly simple.
Quote by doggy_hat
And I can always borrow my friend's urine.

Love is the water of life, drink it with heart and soul---Rumi

----i love to drink----
love me do, you've got to hide your love away, hard days night, rocky raccoon, day tripper, hey jude, yellow submarine
songbird is proberlly the easiest of the bunch you dont even need to miss out anything although it is by John lennon i spose i could be classed as a beatles song.
Not a soul has said Daytripper. That was one of the first songs I remember learning. Guess I'm just a freak of nature then.
Yesterday, learn Yesterday.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by UtBDan

that, and yellow sub were the first two songs i learned on guitar.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
Sir Shoelace is a sexy, sexy man.